Chapter 10

Don't get me wrong. I feel incredibly bad about this but for some reason I kept kissing him back. I walk away from behind the curtain and Robert is staring at me. Uh oh.

"Uh Amanda?" "Yes Robert?" I said back as my voice got weaker. "What did you do?" Robert says changing his tone and crossing his arms. "What are you talking about?" I could feel my face get as red as the carpet I was standing on. "Did you and Austin just kiss..." Robert says looking at me smirking. Shit I'm in trouble. "No, I didn't" I said pulling out my phone and getting on twitter trying to avoid Robert. "I'm just kidding Amanda. Come on lets go" he said grabbing my hand pulling me towards Zach and Robert. That was close.

I felt really guilty about Austin and I couldn't tell anyone about it. I can't tell my boyfriend, he'd kill me. I can't tell Hailey because she'd kill me. I have nobody to turn to.

_______________________________________________________________________

The show continued on and its time for Austin's category and we all grab each others hands.

"MTV's Artist To Watch winner is................. AUSTIN MAHONE!"

Austin jumps up and gives everyone a hug and runs on stage quickly.

Oh my God. I don't even know what to say. This is honestly one of the coolest things ever. I want to thank MTV. First off, I want to thank God since without him I wouldn't be here. Yeah. Second off, I want to thank my mom who has always been there for me and she raised me as a single mother. I couldn't ask for anybody better so I love you mom. Third off, I want to thank my best friends who were there for me from the start, and they will be with me till the end so AC, Robert, Zach, Amanda & Hailey. Also, I want to thank my team for the opportunities. I really appreciate them. I want to thank my publicist, Erica, she is the best in the business. Last but not least, I want to thank all my 'Mahomies' and fans out there from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for voting for me. I would not be on this stage if it weren't for you. Thank you so much. This is incredible. Good night everybody."

Austin won, I can't believe it. I'm so proud :)

After the VMA's we went to an after party and that's all I remember....

The next day

Holy shit my head hurts.

I look around me. I'm in a bed.... but how did I get here? It's not mine. Or Austin's. Or Alex's even.

"Good morning Amanda!" I look up and I see Zach standing in the doorway making his way back to his spot in the bed. "What the fuck, Zach! How'd I get here? What happened?" Zach laughs alittle and attempts to put his arm around me. "You seriously don't remember?" he says with a straight face at the rejection, slowly moving his arm back." Well, we were at the after party and you came with Alex. You got drunk and he got drunk and got into a huge fight. You started yelling and y'all broke up... Well you told me you did I'm not sure what went down. And you said you wanted me and I took you home." My face got red then Zach's. Robert walks in from the other room "Holy shit. To turnt right now.. Zach do you have a shirt I ca-" Robert looks at us and does a perverted smile. "Oh I see." "Nah nothing happened" Zach said. "Really?" I said in relief. "Haha, yeah." Phew. "Alright. Making sure." Robert says before exiting.

"I didn't tell Robert because he'd tell Alex, but we had sex last night."