Chapter 22

A/N sorry I haven't posted in a month or so, I slammed my fingers in a car door and couldn't type lmao #Clumsy

________________

A full month goes by normally. Everything was back to the way it was when I first started the tour. I'm bestfriends still with Zach and Robert, AC and I back together, and Austin a and I are close again!

I was really enjoying tour this time. I thought everything was great up until December 20th.

I wake up from an afternoon nap at around 6 pm and have 17 missed calls from Caitlyn and Zoe. No voicemails or texts though. I quickly call them back and hear the worst news I've ever heard in my life....

Connor died.

My best friend from home, died. He had heart failure and passed away while throwing a football with his neighbor. I don't think I've ever cried harder in my life.

I hang up the phone and turn to Zach and Alex. "I need to go home. Now." I felt a tear slide down my face.

"What what's wrong?!" they shout in unison. "I just needa go home!" I start packing my things. "I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LEFT!" I fell to my knees and just started bawling. I lost it.

Robert texted Caitlyn and found out what happened. "Guys. She needs to go home immediately." He came over and hugged me. Once I calmed down he helped me pack. "The viewing is 23rd, funeral is 26th. Shame they have to stop for Christmas." Robert says rubbing circles around my back.

I take the first flight to Baltimore alone. Robert and AC offered to go with me but I denied.

My friend Chris meets me at the airport and gets me home. He's so upset, too. My eyes are burning from tears. My heart feels like it was ripped out of my chest.

6 days pass

My phone rings from across the room. "A-LONNNNNNG!" Oh Zach. "When are you coming back?" I look down at my wrist. "Not for a while..." "Amanda we haven't talk since the day you left. We all miss you and we're nervous." I just remained quiet. "Amanda?" "I'm not happy.." "We're coming there now." Robert says before hanging up.

When Connor died, he took my heart with him. I'm not happy. I hurt myself badly within these past 6 days. I can't see the boys. I can't disappoint them. I need to go to a better place...