Chapter 3

"Okay, to soon?" Alex's asks looking down as his face gets flushed. "No no no. not at all!" I say grinning. "It's ok. Tell me after the show." I shot him a smile and went to to my hair for the show. Alex went into the den and pulled the curtain. I plugged in the curling iron to the wall and opened the bathroom door to let the heat out. I noticed Alex didn't close the curtain all the way and I could see him getting dressed.

His body was chiseled perfectly. His Abs, his 'V line', his biceps, everything looked so perfect. My eyes were glued to him. He pulled his shirt full of and flipped his hair. Aw Lordy... He was pretty. He pulls his skinny jeans down so he's in his boxer briefs. My mind is going insane. He turns around and notices me looking at him. I try to play it off by starting to curl my hair but he says "Were you watching me?" Alex says embarrassingly. I feel my face get red as i shake my head no. "Amanda, I know you did. It's fine!" he says smiling about it. I curl a few more pieces as he continues to get dressed. He put on a pair of black skinnys, a purple Hollister and new Osiris shoes. "How do I lo-" Alex pauses as he looks at me wearing my new laced back shirt with white capri-jeans and new sandals. "You. Look. Stunning." Alex says smiling. "Wow Amanda, you look great!" Austin adds in as he goes to his dressing room to meet his designer. Hailey had a pretty blouse with khaki shorts and some new flipflops. "Aw Hailz, you look great!" Alex says giving her a hug. "Aw thanks!" she says sitting on the couch callin her mom talking about what's the plan with us and everything. I tossed her my phone and she told my mom what's happening too.

"5 minutes till show" the stage manager Danny says as he closes the tour bus door. "Who's ready for tonight?" Alex says standing up walking towards the door. We nod and follow him.

We walk back stage and stand in the side. The dj comes out and gets the crowd pumped. "Who's ready to experience AM?" *cheesy I know* the crowd goes insane for him. Austin comes out and right away sings and dances. He starts out singing "Aye Shawty Shawty"

Time goes by and we listen to Austin sing covers and his songs and he pauses at the end of Justin Timberlake- My love. "Hey everyone. I'm gonna bring someone out tonight!"

he runs back stage and brings all three of us out. the crowd is SCREAMING for Alex. "Alex! have my babies!" "Alex I love you!!!" "Alex you're sexy!!!!"

"Ok so this is Hailey, and Amanda. and we have an announcement to make." Austin says into the mic as the crowd slows gets quiet. "So Hailey, to the question I asked you earlier, what's the answer?" the crowd gasps. Alex hands to Hailey the mic. "Austin Carter Mahone, I'll defiantly go out with you!" Austin pulls her in and kisses her and the crowd screams and says "awwww!" I took the mic from Hailey and started to speak. "Alex, the answers yes!" and we hugged. the crowd started to chant Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! and he gave me a kiss.

Austin took the mic and started the concert again. "Alright. I'm officially the happiest man in the world. I dedicate this song to my new girlfriend." he turned around and face the dj.

He plays 11:11 and he starts singing. He looks at Hailey and smiles. Alex grabs me by my hips and pulls me close. "Wanna dance?" he asks holding out his hand. I laugh and grab it. we dance playfully as Hailey laughs and watches Austin be silly on stage. This tour will be amazing.

-------------------------------

*3 months later*

"Finally. it's good to be back home!" I say plopping on my bed and throw my luggage acrossed the room. The tour bus dropped us off at our houses. Yes. A big, large, tour bus came to my tiny, small town house in Perry Hall, Maryland. I'm not sure how but they made it work. The bus dropped Alex off to my house and Austin is going to Haileys for 2 weeks, then were meeting up and chilling.

"Hello Alex! welcome to our home!" my mom said greeting him open armed. He gave her a hug and put his luggage down. My mom surprised me with Caitlyn, my close friend Rachael and my bestfriend Zoe come over.

"Welcome home girlie!!!!" they shout jumping off the couch. They attack me with hugs, about to knock me off my feet. "Is that really Alex Constancio?" they whisper as he takes his bags up to my room. "Yep! I was Alex 'dream girl'" I brag and give alittle smirk. "He's so much hotter in person!" Zoe says laughing.

"haha! awww Amanda!" Oh man. I forgot. My room was a total embarrassment. I have literally a total of 207 posters of Austin and Alex on my wall. I felt my face getting read as I ran upstairs. "You even have a Harry Styles life size cut out!" Alex said laughing at me. "Haha. very funny." I say crossing my arms.

"For now, Alex, if you don't mind, we're gonna have you sleep on the floor in here with a sleeping bag... if that's ok?" He nods and places his bags down. "Well, welcome to Maryland" I say smiling. Alex loooooves my Baltimore accent. "I wanna go to Baltimore. I want you to take me to a ravens or an orioles game!" Caitlyn chims in "It just so happens that we have tickets to an O's game today!" "Wanna come with?" Rachael asks. "I'd love to!" Alex says smiling as he leans down to go find something to wear in his bag.

Alex got dressed in my room as the girls and I catch up downstairs an eat pizza. "What's it like on tour?" "How's Austin?" "Where'd you go?" "I see your twitter famous!" I try to answer all at once. "It's super fun, he's amazing, we went all over America, and I know! I have like 60k followers now!"

While I was gone, Alex posted pics of us to our fans, made ustreams, YouTube videos, posted pics on Instagram. it was awesome. we've been dating for only 4 months but he's amazing. I love him!

"How does this look?" Alex says standing on my stairs waiting for approval. He had on an orange dc shirt with some black pants. "You look good, now will you sit with them while I get dressed?" I ask as Alex walks into my kitchen and opens the fridge. "Sure babe" he says and I walk upstairs. I put on jean shorts and my favorite crop top that says "Bohtimore" on it. I walk downstairs and we get ready to leave to go to the game.

We arrive at Canduim Yards and get our seats right next to 3rd base. "These seats are sick!" Alex's says, excited to see the game.

I hear someone calling my name and I turn around. "Amanda! hey!"

"Oh my gosh hey!!" I say back. Everyone spins around to see my ex boyfriend Nick.