Chapter 19

"Hey! You must be Amanda! I've heard so much about you!" I hear the second I open the door. I look to my right and I see a kid with brown hair a huge smile looking my way. "You must be Cameron?" I say smiling walking his way. He stands up "Yes! I'm Cameron, I've heard so much about you!" he gives me a hug and sits down.

Robert walks to the fridge and opens it up. "Amanda?" I look over and see he's holding up a Dr. Pepper. "YES, SWING!" he throws it to me and I'm insanely happy. Dr Pepper. Did I mention how much I love it?

"Longdick, do you REALLY have to go?" Rob says twisting the bottle. I nod slowly. "I want to but I don't." I say shrugging my shoulders. "You know people will say a LOT of shit when you get home? Trust us. We've been there." Zach says motioning to the boys in the circle. "Yeah, I know."

"Come on let's not be sad. It's your last night! Cheer up! We're gonna partaaaaay!" Robert says extending the ayyyyyy. I smile. "And so what? 3 boys. 1 girl. I don't know what much we can do." I laugh and look down at my phone. I open my camera app. "A goodbye selfie?" Cam says getting closer to me. I nod and the boys round around me.

I post it in Instagram and Twitter and so many comments come in. "Are you really leaving :'(?" "I'll take ur spot!" "Love you Amanda don't go!! :("

"Okay now put your phone away and get changed please." Cameron says throwing a pair of sweatpants (I think Alex's) and my 'I'm a Mahomie' hoodie that I got a week prior to the concert. I know embarrassing I still have it on this tour but it's so comfy. I walk to the bathroom and change.

I come out and the boys are laying on the couchs leaving me a spot in the middle of Zach and Robert. I scoot onto the couch and I put a blanket over mine and Roberts legs and put my hands in my hood pocket. I rest my head on Zach's shoulder. "You comfy?" Zach says in a sarcastic voice. "Very." We put on Anchorman and relax.

Halfway through the movie, Zach and Robert both pull out their phone and tweet "Last day with Amandazing Longdick :( Gonna miss my bestfriend." Zach puts his arm around my shoulder and we start to fall asleep.

__________________________

"Okay Amanda. Call me when you land, okay?" Robert says hugging me as his voice grows weak. "I'll miss you.." Zach says bringing me into his arms. I pull away and walk over to Alex. I smile and nod my head (things are still awkward between us). I walk over to Austin and look towards the ground. "So... I guess this is goodbye." he says upset. I nod. "I'll miss you. I love you Amanda." I just smile and walk back towards Mama and Zach who has my bags.

I grab my bags and head down the walkway to the plane. I turn back and wave. A tear falls and I turn back around. I can't believe I'm saying goodbye.

Here I come Maryland.

____________________________________

what'll happen?! Oh no :( let me know what you think

vote

comment

add to library.<3