Chapter 17

Chapter dedicated to Austin's g-f! read, vote, comment on her story- You guy might be brothers, but believe me your sister!

Two days have passed and I feel like shit. Alex has barley talked to me or even Austin.

I told him and all he said was "well, if that makes you happy.."

Ugh I feel so bad. Atleast I have Zach. Zach and Robert we're my bestfriends ever. like ever. They could always cheer me up when I'm done so these 2 days (which felt like 2 weeks) they've been making me happy. Zach knows how I feel about my decision and is trying to come up with a plan.

"Alright pretty lady, calm down. We got this!" Zach says stretching his arm around my shoulder rubbing it. I look at him and he smiles. He's so damn cute. He kisses my cheek. "You know I love you. Worse thing happens, you'll always have me." "AND ME!" Rob says poking his head out of the closet door smiling.

"Lemme get dressed real quick, wanna get some food while Austin's at VIP thing?" I say standing up from the side of the bed. Zach nods and Robert, of course, says yeah. With that I exit the room into my little corner of the bus.

I pickup my phone and I have a message.

Hailey: You bitch. Dating Austin now?!

Aw that's cute. I ignore it. She's the one who left anyways.

I walk over to my bag and freeze for a minute. "ZACH. WHAT STATE ARE WE IN?" I yell from acrossed the bus. We've traveled so much, I don't even know which state is which anymore. "Uhhhh, Looks like we're in Georgia. Shit we moved fast." he calls back. We really have moved fast. We went from Ohio, to Alabama and now Georigia. Two more concerts until we're finished and move to Miami.

Since Georgia is warmer than where we've last been, I put on a blue tanktop with daisies on it, a pair of black skinnies and white sandals. I do a quick sock bun, grab my glasses and walk back into Roberts room. "Let's go, bitches." Zach looks at me and grabs the keys to one of the black escalates and we go.

"Where to?" Zach says removing one of his hands from the steering wheel to fix his glasses. "OLIVE GARDEN." Robert shouts from the back seat. "Whatever, I don't care."

----------

Halfway through lunch Zach brings up Austin.

"So Ms. Mahone, whatcha gonna do about your lover?" He laughs at his annoyance. I roll my eyes. "I don't know. I kinda miss Alex." "Well," Zach starts but Robert cuts him off, "you're in a pickle!" "No shit Rob. Anyways, if I were you I'd try to stay single and clear your mind." Zach finishes while picking up his cup. "I think I just wAnna go back to Maryland."

"Woah, woah, rethink!" Zach says to me looking concerned. "No I wanna go home. It's about time anyways. It's around homecoming time, and pep rally and junior prom planning for April and everything." "No Amanda you can't go. You mean so much to Zach and I and all these other boys." Robert says looking down at his plate. "What about the mahomies? They all want to be like you." Zach says looking deep into my eyes.

"Thanks guys but I really think I should go." I pick up my phone and start to text my mom. Zach is still staring into my eyes. "If it makes you happy." Wow I'm hearing a lot of that lately.

Mom, I think I wanna come home. I'll be there after the concert in Miami. I love you :)

---------------------------------------------------------

lemme know what you guys think!

comment

fave

vote

fmot: @reallymahone !!!

I like getting feedback :)