Chapter 6

"Alexander?! what are you doing!!" I say getting upset.

"Babe I'm sorry. I'll put this away. Go get dressed. I'm sorry it was one shot!"

I shake my head and brushed it off. It's whatever. I mean one shot. on your we did just 1 once in a while. I can't get mad. I walk into my bathroom and turn on my blow dryer.

*Alex's POV*

Ok. I lied. Big whoop. I'm sorry. I'm a human. We all do it. I sound like a dick for saying that but it taste so good!!

I pour more shots as I hear the blowdryer run.

I take 3 more and that's all I remember.

*Amanda's POV*

I turn off the blowdryer and walk into my room with my towel around me.

I walk to my drawer and pull out a nice dress to wear for Austin's concert.

I hear knocking at the door. "Come in!" I say hoping it was Alex. I wanna show him what I'm wearing.

Who else but Alex walks in. He comes over to me and starts kissing me. "why don't I take this off?" he says pointing at my towel. I smell the alcohol off of his breath.

"Alex are you still drinking?" I say backing up.

"Maybe." he says forcefully kissing me. "I told you to stop and put them away." "I lied. big whoop." he says tugging at my towel.

"Alex back off of me." "Make me" he says kissing me once more.

I do what any girl would do in that situation. I kicked him in the nuts and ran into the bathroom. I got dressed, grabbed my shoes and left for home. Maryland here I come.

*Alex's POV*

I wake up on my bed. God my head hurts.

"Dude hurry were leaving!" Austin says pretty pissed off at me.

"Where's Amanda?"

"YOU scared her off idiot. She told you to stop drinking, and you didn't. You wanted to 'do stuff' with her and she said no and got pissed and left."

I should've listened. I'm such an idiot. I thought as I face palm myself.

*Amanda's POV*

Ring after ring, Alex calls me.

I'm about an hour into the drive and I have 15 calls. 13 from Alex, and one each from Austin and Hailey. I call Hailey back.

"Girl, forreal come back!" Hailey says into the phone as Austin snatches it.

"Honestly come on. I need you to be at my concert. Forget him. Do it for your bestfriend." Austin says as his voice gets whiney.

I pull into McDonalds and do a U turn.

"It's for you Austin." "I love you thanks." Austin says. "I love you, too." I say sighing and hang up the phone.

*Alex'a POV*

I feel stupid. I should've just listened.

"Get dressed and hurry. Come on." Austin says as he looks at me. I see Hailey poke her head in and quickly back up.

They close the door and I get dressed, brush my teeth, and fix my hair.

I hear Amanda open the door, throw her bags down and leave. I know she's mad. I hear Austin and them talking and I continue getting ready.

*Amanda's POV*

"Why'd you leave?" Austin says as Hailey is finishing getting ready.

"Because Alex was being an idiot. The only reason I'm mad is because he totally lied to me." I said crossing my arms over my red dress.