Chapter 7

I woke up in Alex's arms.

He was still asleep.

I press my lips against a his and instantly his big brown eyes flutter open. "Good morning beautiful!" "Good morning handsome!" 

I love him. I totally forgot what happened yesterday because of my feelings for him. He's my rock.

I must've been thinking my feelings out loud because he kissed my forehead and said "I love you!" 

"I love you too Alex :)" 

I don't know why but something about him made me love him much more than ever.

We hurry out of bed to go to the kitchen to find Michele there cooking. "Hey Amanda! Hey Alex!" she whispers excitedly as she hugs us. "I'm surprising Austin, so keep it down. I don't want him to wake up!"

Michele's been away on a buisness trip for sevral weeks now. I'm glad I got to see her again. She's making her famous pancakes, and for me eggs. "I know you don't like pancakes so here." She says handing me a cheese omlet. "Thank you so much Michele!" Alex and I say in unison. Hailey walks through the door of the hotel with milk. "Here you go, now should I wake Austin up?" Michele nods and smiles. Hailey opens his door and crawls into bed with him. 

"Baby wake up! I made you breakfast." Hailey says kissing him on the cheek. He moans and rolls over, flipping his head under the pillow.

"That's it." Hailey says picking up the pillow and wacking him with it. "Okay, okay, I'm up. Sheesh." He says smelling the air. "You made me pancakes?" he says grinning. Hailey nods and smiles. Austin gets up and heads toward the door. "These smell just like my... MOM!" he says giving Michele a huge hug. "I missed you!" he says sniffling alittle. "I missed you more, now eat up!" she says handing him his plate. 

After breakfast we go to walk around and see the shops. "Austin, I don't want you out to late!" Michele says. "You're performing on The Today Show tomorrow and you need to rest your vocal cords." "Ok mom, I won't, love yah!" He says as we walk into the garage to get my car. 

We drive all around New York. We go to Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Wolrd Trade Center Memorial, the big Toys R Us and Central Park. We go to eat at a pizza shop to get some of New Yorks famous pizza. Before we know it's 8 o'clock. 

"Let's get home to be in bed by 9-9:30 to be up by 5." Alex says setting an alarm on his phone. 

We head back to the hotel to get sleep for tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________

"Ok Austin, are you ready?" "Yes!" "Ok in 5....4....3....2...."

"Hi we're back with hit YouTube sensation, Austin Mahone." The crowd goes crazy. "Hi, it's great to be here." Austin says really shy. "So tell me Austin about yourself." Matt Lauer says turning towards Austin. "Well, what do you wanna know?" He says laughing. "I'm just playing, Well I'm Austin, I sing." he says as the crowd laughs. 

Matt asks him verious questions that are sad, funny, long, short. But lastly, He asked about his relationship. 

"Who are you friends over there?" Matt says as the camera faces us. "Alex, Amanda, and Hailey." he says as we smile. "Awesome! now about your relationship status.... Are you seeing anyone?" Hailey smiles. "Actually yes. I'm dating Amanda... I MEAN HAILEY." Hailey's smile turned into disgust. She looks at me and walks away. Oh fuck. Alex looked at Austin like he's gonnna punch him in the face. This isn't gonna go good....