Chapter 13

shoutout to Robert for his 18th birthday Friday! love you gorgeous

"AUSTIN. AUSTIN. AUSTIN. AUSTIN."

"LET'S GO WASHINGTON. WHO'S READY FOR AUUUUUSTIIIIIIIIINN!"

"Hey hey baby you've been on my mind......"

Finally it's time for the tour. MTV's Artist To Watch tour. So excited for everything to come.

Midway through the concert people want foolish four to come on stage.

"Foolish 4! Foolish 4! Foolish 4!"

Just as that, Zach, Rob and Alex marched on to the stage. "Alright we're gonna start this new thing." Austin says into the microphone. "We're gonna answer questions at every concert we go to."

The crowd goes crazy. "Tweet us questions with #AskAmeezy" Zach says as he's handed a mic along with the other boys.

About 5 minutes later it's a trending topic worldwide on twitter.

"#Ask Ameezy, how's Clark doing ;)"

Austin blushes and laughs. "Next question, please." "#AskAmeezy How's tour life?" "It's fun and very busy." Robert answers. "Yeah I mean I'm out before 10:30 now and wake up at like six." Zach adds.

"#AskAmeezy where's @im_AMANDAzing?" "Babe come out!" Alex says and I slowly walk on stage.

Surprisingly, the crowd went crazy, like I was a celebrity or something. It was insane.

Questions about me and the boys come in. Funny ones, weird ones, and ones not so appropriate.

That was fun. We went off stage and Austin finishes the concert.

_________________________

"Amanda they seriously love you." Zach says laughing.

"Thank you! Don't forget to buy my single 'What About Love' on iTunes now! goodnight Seattle i love you all!!" Austin says into the mic as he walks off stage.

"Dude. That concert was live as fuck." Austin says drinking water, panting in a way. "This girl threw her bra on stage with her number in it." he says holding it up. I rolled my eyes and laughed at Zach and Robert who look like they've never seen a bra before.

"This is sweet. Why didn't I get blessed with the vocal cords?" Zach says in laughter.

Idiots. They're all idiots.

"Where are we going next?" Austin asks. "Uh, York." Mama answers. "New York?" Alex asks. "No York, PA. The state fair." Michelle starts. "Now, we're on our way to the airport to go to Maryland." she finished closing the door of Austin's room.

I can't wait to go home and surprise my friends. Zach has a crush on Rachael and Robert likes Zoe, so when we get to Maryland, we're gonna invite them to the concert. Can't wait to see them. I miss them so much.

__________________________

Home sweet home. Once again, the large tour bus pulls into my tiny quiet neighborhood. "Oh Hi Austin. Finally nice to meet you!" my mom says opening the door to our townhouse. "Hi Ms. Long, nice to meet you, too! There's are my friends Zach and Robert." Both boys hold there arms out to shake my moms and stepdads hands. "Oh please, call me Becky."

We sit down and wait for the girls as my mom makes us lunch. "I just can't believe Austin Mahone is eating in my kitchen! We've been fans of you since you were on YouTube!"

Austin chuckles. "Thanks Becky." "All four of you boys are just so cute." she finally says before exiting the kitchen.

"So York should be fun." Alex said eating his sandwich. "I already ordered my York fair tickets even before I went to Deleware so Zoe and Rachael can have them." The boys look at me. "What?" "Dude. You must love me" Austin says busting out laughing. "You haven't seen anything yet." Alex says charging up the stairs to my room.

I feel my face get red as Austin starts laughing. "Robert! Zach! Check these out!" Austin said still laughing. "Get out of my room!" I shout up the stairs as my fine shifts.

I dart up the stairs to see Austin admiring his posters, Alex admiring the fact I had his merch (his 'I <3 AC' t shirt), Robert checking out my long board and Zach looking in my mirror.

"I love this pic of me." Austin says pointing to one of the 200 pictures. Ha. Dork.

"Amanda!!!!!!" I hear from downstairs. They couldn't have shown up any slower. "Are those.... the girls?" Zach says looking wide eyed, like he was in kindergarten again.

"Amanda come on, time for you to get back on the bus!"

Back to tour life.