Chapter 2

"Ah geez. Caitlyn. I had the weirdest dream ever. So, after the concert Hailey and I went out with Ale-" I open my eyes and see Alex looking right at me.

I jumped and froze. "Honey, it wasn't a dream!" Alex says as he kissed my forehead. "Oh my. Hello Alex." I say as I smile and remember everything. "Austin is cooking us all food this morning. So relax." I snuggle close to him and breathe in his scent. "Yah know, yesterday was the best day ever" I say into Alex's chest. "Thank you so much." "No problem beautiful" this feels like a never ending dream. I can't believe I'm cuddling with Alex. And Hailey was cuddling with Austin. Hailey climbed out of bed to meet Austin across the the kitchen. I hear and lowly talking to her but I can't make out words. Alex breaks the silence. "So. How'd you sleep?" "I slept well. How did you sleep?" "Same. The bus sooths me to sleep. I know I'm weird." Alex said with a giggle. He flipped his hair and layer back on the pillow. "Guys come and get it!" Austin shouted. We climb out the bunk and go to get some food. Austin made us pancakes and sausage. He's to cute in the morning. "I can't believe we're eating breakfast with our favorite celebrity." Hailey says putting syrup on her pancakes. "Well elieve it 'cause it's true!" Austin says looking at her. I smile and grab sausage. The bus stops and that means were here in Minnesota. We finish eating and get dressed for the day.

The mall isn't opened to fans yet so we walk around and shop inside. We stop at Pacsun to get new shirts for Austin and Zumez to get beanies for Alex. Hailey and I are just walking around being girls. Looking for shoes, and new dresses, and a nice outfit to wear tonight. we find this really pretty laced-back shirt and a pair of denim, printed shorts. We try it on and Dave pays for us. We walk back to the bus and get ready. Austin gives Hailey a kiss and leaves to do sound check. "Did I really just kiss Austin Mahone?" Hailey said laughing. "Is this real life?" Alex says in a mocking voice. Dave gets Hailey and takes her to go see Austin's sound check. "Now it's just us I guess." Alex says as he gets up and walks acrossed the tour bus. "We'll whatcha wanna talk about?" Alex says as he walks over to me handing me a Dr. Pepper, and sitting on the couch acrossed from me. "Hmmmm, I don't know" I say back opening the can. "Let's talk about you." "Well what about me?" I say as Alex moves to the couch I'm sitting on. "Sorta personal questions... if that's ok?" *gulp* Geez. What does he wanna ask?

"Ask any question to me. We'll take turns." he said taking a sip of his soda. "What's your full name?" once again, already knowing the answer. "Alexander Ruben Constancio, what about you?" "I'm Amanda Paige Long." "when was your first kiss?" aw geez. why do I even have to say this. "I never had my first kiss..." I say starting to stand up. "Oh well. you wanna kiss someone?" my heart froze. I looked at Alex and he stands up and slowly moves in to kiss me.

There it was :) my first kiss. and it was a celebrity!!! I can't believe what was happening. that was amazing. but the kiss escalated quickly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we I wrap my arms around his neck. I can't help but smile. the kiss was amazing.

I just kissed Alex Constancio. what is life. Hailey and I living every Mahomies dream.

he pulls away and I just look into his brown eyes. Austin and Hailey were walking into the room and were staring at us smiling. "Alex can I talk to you for a minute?" Austin says pulling him into the den as Hailey walks to the bathroom.

I pull out my phone to tweet and to change my twitter name (because it's so embarrassing!! my twitter name is "Alex's wife ∞" which I don't want him to see!) I had to change it. THAT would've been bad.

Austin comes out following Alex. Hailey washes her hand and comes out with us. Alex comes over and moves me to where him and Austin were staying. Austin and Hailey stay in the same room we were just at.

"So I wanted to know Amanda" Alex says pausing. "Will you be my girl?"