Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave~ 3

"We have another bid." The speaker announced. "Oh, and if it isn't the princess herself! Welcome, your majesty!"

Everyone's gaze fell on me and I shifted uncomfortably, trying not to notice.

"Would anyone like to see the princess's bid and raise it?" He asked the room.

No one reacted. Guess I win?

I doubted anyone was going to bid against royalty anyway.

"Going once...going twice...sold, to our lovely Princess Arabelle."  The speaker announced with a wide smile.

The vampire was led off stage by the guards and dissapeared from sight.

I leaned in close to Mr. Smith. "Can we leave now?"

"If you wish, your majesty." He nodded.

"Please," I urged.

We got out of our seats and made the way back into the reception area and to the front desk.

I had to sign my signature on a piece of paper claiming that I owned him.

 I quickly did so and my official new slave was given to me like the keys of  a new car.

I wasn't sure this could be more degrading.

Smith led the patch back out to the limo and opened the backseat door.

I gestured for the boy to go first, and he did so, I got in after him, sitting on the other side of seats.

We began traveling back home and I nervously played with the sleeves of my sweater, looking over at the vampire across from me.

"Um, I'm Arabelle." I said, giving him a small smile.

He merely looked at me, uninterested.

"What's your name?"

"Whatever you want it to be." He retorted sarcastically.

I bit my lip. "Well, I want it to be whatever it actually is."

"Corey." He stated.

"Um, it's nice to meet you , Corey." I smiled weakly.

He chuckled lowly. "Oh, I'm sure it is."

I glanced down at my lap, feeling uneasy.

The rest of the ride was in silence and we made it back to the castle in good time.

Once inside, I angled to the office, guiding Corey with me.

I knocked on the open door, slipping inside the doorway. "I'm back."

It was just mom in here and she looked up at me from her desk, appraising the boy standing behind me.

A smile lifted her thin lips. "Lovely. It wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Right." I agreed scathingly.

Her smile fell a bit. "I don't even want to hear it."

I rolled my eyes and walked back out of the room.

I led the way up to bedroom, Corey following a few steps behind me.

"Bathroom's over there," I pointed to dark doorway on the west wall. "-feel free to take a shower if you like. I assume you probably want to."

He simply made a look of agreement and headed over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I went to my brother's bedroom, which currently was being used because he was off running around the country, and grabbed some clothes for Corey to wear. They probably weren't the same size, but they'd do for now.

Lying the clothes down on my bed, I idly checked my phone, reading a text from my brother, Drake.

I heard the bathroom door open a few moments later, and I was surprised; that was quick.

I turned to see Corey stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his slim waist.

Grabbing the clothes, I walked over and handed them to him.

"They're my brothers, but I guess they'll do for now." I muttered, trying not to stare at his exposed skin.

He took the clothes and I stepped back over to the bed where my phone was as he went back into the bathroom to dress. 

I took a seat on the mattress, crossing my long legs as I typed out another message in reply to Drake.

Corey came back out and I glanced up at him, glancing over the clothes. "Does everything fit okay?"

"Sure," He replied listlessly.

The dark wash jeans were a bit baggy, but I'd grabbed a belt and it seemed to suffice.

"How old are you?" I inquired curiously as the questioned came to mind.

"17." He answered.

"For real?"

"No, obviously not."

"Then how old are you really?"

He shrugged. "Old."

I glanced. "Okay,"

"How old are you?" He countered.

"I turned 17 today."

"You look older." He appraised.

"Thanks?"

There was a knock at the door then

© hauntmeup

.