Forced to buy a vampire slave -chapter 46-

Chapter 46:

I couldn't imagine ever wanting to do this with anyone besides Corey.

But was right now really the best time?

I mean if we're going to have sex for the first time I kind of want it to be for other reason besides we really want to.

We're not even together anymore, how is this is going to effect us? Does this mean we're back together?

Sure it's going to be amazingly blissful at the time but what about afterwards?

I was extremely confused by how he was acting, he broke up with me on our wedding day and yet now we're going to have sex?

This doesn't make sense.

I was struggling to keep my mind focused as Corey's lips caressed my skin.

It's so tempting to just give in and let things flow as they will and not worry or think about anything until after all it's done with.

But then I won't be able to do anything about it.

Why is it much easier to not make decisions and to not care then it is to actually deliberate something and decide what's best.

And I knew that if I did it now I would feel guilty; really guilty.

As if perfect timing there was a quick knock on the door to my bedroom.

Corey looked up at me with a sigh. "Do the people in this house ever leave you alone?"

I shrugged lightly.

There was another knock and Drake's voice came from the other side; "Bells, I'm sorry if you're busy, oh who am I kidding you're not busy. I thought you'd want to come say bye to Mom and Dad. Hello? Anyone in there?"

Corey got off of me, looking slightly irritated.

I looked around the dim room for my clothes.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked, my eyes straining to find a familiar piece of clothing.

"I don't know." Corey said nonchalantly. "Just get some from the closet."

Drake knocked on the door again. "Hello-o-o-o-o?!"

"I'm coming, Drake!" I replied, sliding off the bed and heading for my closet, dressed only in my underwear.

"Okay, what are you doing to take so long?"

I ignored him and walked into my closet.

I grabbed a loose black T-shirt and slid it on over my bare chest and yanked on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

I turned to leave the closet and ran into Corey.

His arms wrapped around me and I looked up at him.

He kissed me lightly and said: "We're going to continue this later, right?"

"Uh...yeah." I replied.

I meant to say no; I thought to myself.

"Good. I love you."

"Yeah," I broke out of his grasp and walked away.

I think he wanted me to say it back. Why didn't I?

I pushed away the thought and opened the door; Drake was standing there looking extremely impatient.

"What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, god." I responded, sounding defensive and somewhat annoyed even though I wasn't.