Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave- Chapter 36-

Chapter 36:

Drake was extremely good at making any situation better, that's why I was making him to tell Mom and Dad I was going to visit Corey's family.

Not that he had any problem with it, he actually looked excited.

"We won't be there very long." Corey added. "A day at the most...less than that actually."

Drake nodded. "It's all good. Stay as long as you want. Well, I wouldn't advise any longer than a week, then you'd miss the wedding-your wedding."

So once we were done talking to Drake I went to go get dressed; I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top. I slipped on my combat boots and a gray hooded jacket then walked back into my room.

Corey was already dressed in his usual black jeans and leather jacket that most likely had a black T-shirt under it and his black shoes that he was very fond of.

I believe the name of them was "Creepers" sounded like a horror movie but they were nice.

"Do you ever wear color?" I inquired.

"Do you?" He countered.

"White counts as a color." I said, gesturing to my shirt.

"No. It's neutral. It has no color."

"Well, still, there's been times where I've worn color."

"Same for me." He shrugged.

"Not that I've seen." I glanced around.

It was silent for a few moments.

"Okay, so, I think I kind of need to clear some things up." He said.

I looked at him. "Go ahead." I leaned back against the wall by the closet.

He ruffled his messy hair. "Um, well, as you might have guessed I lied about my family being dead."

I nodded. "Kinda figured that one out."

"Well, uh, the reason why I did that was because I didn't know you that well at the time you asked and I didn't trust you so...and it never came up again so I didn't get the chance to tell you otherwise."

I nodded again.

"And, um...I lied about my age too."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I think I said I was like a hundred or something I don't know but the point is I'm actually like...38 or something."

"Why did you say you were older?" I asked, confused slightly.

He shrugged. "My logic is messed up."

I breathed a laugh.

"So...are you mad?"

"No."

"Really? But I lied. Twice."

"And you obviously have a lying problem. But that was a long time ago, I understand." I said.

"Oh, good."

There was a knock on the door. "How long is it going to take you two?" I heard Mikey say.

"We're coming, Christ." Corey replied, his voice showing annoyance.

Apparently they didn't live that far from here, like an hour or so.

Corey and I were in the backseat of Jake's car.

Mikey was in the front seat next to Jake, who was driving.