Forced to buy a vampire slave- chapter 47-

Chapter 47:

I bit down on my lower lip, my eyes gazing down at the bed sheets as I felt Corey's hand sweep away the hair that fell in my face.

So many distractions...

Would we ever even be able to actually finish without getting interrupted?

God knows Drake's bound to come knocking sometime soon talking about alcohol and whatever else flies through his mind.

And I was starting to get a really bad headache, the kind that made you want to take any kind of medicine you could get your hands on just as long as it would make the annoying pain go away.

"Is something wrong?" Corey asked, his fingers lightly brushing against my cheek.

I shook my head faintly, feeling the sharp pains jolt through my head.

I suddenly thought the light in here was just too bright, even though it was just the small lamp by the bed that was on.

"Good because I don't want any more distractions." His lips met mine eagerly.

I kissed him back; it was impossible not to. I got so wrapped up in him. He was the best distraction of all.

It wasn't long before a sharp, intense pain shooting through my forehead made me pull back, slightly wincing.

This had to be the worst headache I've had, the pain was horrible.

"What's wrong?" Corey asked.

"My head hurts. I'm going to go get some medicine." I responded, leaving his grasp and getting off the bed.

"Are you alright?" I heard him ask, an undertone of worry in his sweet voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I reassured, rubbing my head as I walked to the door.

"I could get it for you."

"No, it's fine."

"Can I come with you then?"

"Yeah, you don't have to ask."

I looked over and he was already walking beside me.

We walked downstairs, into the kitchen and I sauntered over to the cabinets looking for the white bottle with the green label.

I found it, taking out two pills and turned around; Corey handed me a glass of water.

I took it from him. "Thanks."

I swallowed the pills with a drink of water.

These things better work fast.

"Why do you have headaches so much?" Corey inquired in a soft voice.

I shrugged. "They're usually not that bad so."

"Is this one?"

"Kind of."

"Does that mean yes?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to go lay down? I won't try anything, I promise."

I breathed a laugh. "Really, is that possible? 'Cause judging by the way you've been acting the past hour it doesn't seem like it."

He looked thoughtful for a moment. "I really acted...needy. Oh god, shoot me."

I smiled with amusement. "Are you just now realizing how you've been acting?"

He nodded swiftly. "Yeah, it's like I just came to my senses or something. I feel so stupid. What the hell was wrong with me? Why didn't you say anything?"