Chpt. 7 My Guardian

AN: Sorry I had to fix something in the AN bellow nothing changed in the actual chapter. Enjoy!

  Previously-----------------------------------------------

"Ok, so who will be my guardian?" I asked looking back up at them. I needed to get the conversation off of where I lived.

"Ratchet will be," Optimus prime answered me I looked at him shocked. Do-- I mean, Ratchet! The bot that ran over me, and obviously really hated me was my guardian? This is going to be Fuuunn (note sarcasm).

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Optimus I have work to do you can't possibly expect me to waste my time protecting an unimportant human. I have more important things to do here. I can't stay at her house all night long. It's pointless." I knew he didn't like me but I will say those words did hurt. I looked down at my hands, which were in my lap, and bit my lip to prevent me from yelling at Doc. I didn't want to end up revealing where I've been living. 

"Ratchet you will be her guardian until further notice. That is an order. Understood?" He looked at Doc almost daring him to say otherwise.

"Understood Prime." Doc said with a sigh. 

"Good. Now that we got that settled, Lavanya, you have been here overnight and I fear your parental units may be concerned so Ratchet will take you home and you can let them know not to worry. Tell them you were at a friends house." I looked up at him.

"O-ok" I replied trying to stop my voice from shaking. Ratchet came over and offered me his hand. I carefully climbed onto it. He was shorter than the formation I live on. He set me on the ground and to my amazement his body shifted into an ambulance. 

I stood there amazed staring at how cool that was. Doc soon snapped me out of it.

"Are you coming or not I don't have all day." I limped over to him as quickly as possible, and got in. We drove out of a tunnel and I looked back. Apparently their base was inside of one of the formations. actually it was not far from mine. "Where is your housing unit?" Doc asked me.

"Well actually I live on top of one of those rock formations with my parents. You can just drop me off here I can walk the rest of the way." I really didn't want them finding out I live by myself they would probably just send me back. 

"I would love to, except Optimus wouldn't allow that. I have to escort you home." I sigh in defeat.

"Fine, head east about five minutes." We drove about half a mile across the desert. Until I saw my formation. "Stop by that formation please" I told Doc. He surprisingly did so without saying anything. "Ok Doc I'm good here. you can head back to base. I'll meet you down here tomorrow. I don't have school."

"Good" With that, he flipped a U-turn and headed back to base. I turned around and faced my rock, sighed and started climbing my rock. I soon got to the top and boy were my sides hurting. I wish i had a more comfortable place to stay, but oh well. I pulled out my clothes and laid down with my bag full of clothes as a pillow. Thankfully I had manages to grab a clean pair of clothes and a tiny blanket from the house before I ran off this time. 

I wanted to sleep but the soreness kept me awake. I was also thinking of Doc because although it would be really cool to help them and join their little club. It's just another thing that shows how in the way I am all the time. I wish I would just die and then it would all be done.Irradiated With all of these negative thoughts I got up and decided to practice with my katanas. I was really out of practice. I haven't practiced in over a month. 

I continued to hit the dummy repeatedly. I wish a had multiple so that I could completely take all of my frustration out on it, but alas I only had one so I could  not completely destroy it. I really had to hold myself back which only aggravated me more. I practiced until about ten o'clock. I needed to sleep because from what I've learned about Ratchet he will not want me to keep him waiting. 

With that thought in my mind I laid down and fell into the now way too familiar lonely darkness that most find peace in. 

AN: Hey guys I am sorry this chapter was so short I was trying to get it out quickly. Don't worry there are a lot of long chapters to come. I was also trying to update while it is still spring break. The next chapter is almost done I will try to get that out soon, because this one is so short, but I don't know. Also because the next chapter might be coming out soon,and the last chapter is still fairly new and no one has guessed on it yet, I am not going to have a 'Guess the Song'  So if you want to guess on one do the last chapter's .I'll even give a hint. The name of the song is only one word. (Sorry I messed up I was thinking of a later chapters song when I wrote this. I fixed the hint now)  So please someone go guess because remember first to guess correctly gets their name tagged. 

Till All Are One

Wildfire