Chpt. 13 What now?!

Lava's P.O.V.

I started waking up again this time it felt.... better. It didn't feel as unnatural as last time or as painful. This felt more peaceful. CLANG.................. CLANG..... Of course I spoke too soon.

"Bulkhead!! You are getting to close to medbay you are going to wake Lavanya up and she needs her rest." I heard Doc ordering Bulkhead. I was surprised he cares so much. I decided I needed to get up though. I really don't like sitting in one spot too long, even if I have been unconscious. I rub my eyes and open them. I see no one around so I decided to sit up. My head feels kind of heavy. I then look around more. Doc must have shooed everyone away. I groan and go to stand up.

"Ep ep ep," Doc came in stopping my with his hand. "You need to stay there and rest. You have been unconscious for a few days. I had to perform surgery to remove a tiny piece of cybertronium alloy from your lung. So now you need to rest. You are not fully healed.

I decide to obey and lay down. Just what they need more problems. "Slag" I whisper very hoarsely. My voice felt hoarse and probably nonexistent. I don't want to talk. I quietly groan as I threw my arm over my face with my nose in the crook of my elbow.

"Lavanya?" Doc said in a questioning tone. I uncover one of my squinting eyes and look up at him.

"Where did you learn that type of language?" He asks. I just shrugged.

"Hmmm" Doc hums to himself obviously in thought.

"Hey Doc. How is she?" A new voice comes in. I look toward it and see the new bot, Wheeljack.

"She has healed quickly. Her shoulder has almost completely healed, which is odd. Because from what I've seen human wounds tend to take a lot of time to heal. I will have to ask Nurse Darby about it." Doc informed Wheeljack.

"Alright Doc." He then turned to me. "How ya feeling?" I still don't want to talk, so I lifted up my hand and twisted/waved it is the so so manner. I then pointed to my shoulder. Trying to show that it was slightly sore. He nods then looks back at Doc. "Hey Doc can I talk to ya for a klick?"

"Don't call me that!" He then saw the look on Wheeljack's face. "What's wrong?" He asked almost sounding concerned.

"Have you scanned Lava thoroughly?" Wheeljack asked glancing over at me.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" Doc asked confused. He turned to look at Wheeljack from his computer.

"I just wanted to make sure cause I over heard some vehicons say something about an experiment." He said he also almost sounded concerned.

"Well I have scanned her and rescanned her, and there is nothing wrong with her mentally or physically except for the stitches in her shoulder." He said looking over his scans of me. I wish they would talk to me instead of about me, but I shouldn't be surprised. It's not like I could talk to get their attention.

"Ok Doc I gotta go now Bulk's waiting for me. See ya later Lava." He says then walks out. I had jumped when he said my name. I thought they had forgotten I was here. Hm.

"Ok Lavanya you can go now, but no strenuous activity and no heavy lifting." I nod and stand up and walk toward the edge of the birth. I look down and realize that I am really far up. I look at Doc for help, but he was already focused on his work I silently sigh and go sit back down. I lean up against the wall and wait. There is no way that I am getting down by myself and Doc was busy working.

I sit there for about an hour, watching Doc work. Although all I could see was his back. My behind has officially gone numb from sitting on a hard surface for so long, and my iPod's battery is dead. I decide that I might as well take a nap. I lay down and try to sleep, but I can't my shoulder is killing me. I don't know why it hurts so much. It is almost healed. Why is it hurting? I almost tell Doc, but he would just be annoyed. Instead I curl up into a ball and try to ignore the pain. It is hurting more then when that con stabbed me.