Chpt. 26

Previously----------------------------------------------
"Think!" I hit my forehead with my palm. "What in the world could possibly do all this." Suddenly I hear a rustling in the forest in front on me. My eye shoot open and I stand up as straight as I can but still having most of my weight on the tree trunk. Then a smooth feminine voice speaks up.

"I believe you mean whoever is immobilizing and Deary? I am definitely not from this world." The source of the voice walks into my view and I gape at the figure before me.
------------------------------------------------------------

I stare up at the huge cybertronian femme before me. She was definitely taller than Optimus

"W-Who are you?" I try to keep my nervousness out of my voice, but only succeeding slightly.

"Me?" The femme sounded shocked, possibly in a sarcastic way. "You are wondering who I am? I should be asking you that question." She knelt down so her face plate was about a foot away from mine. "Who are you or who do you think you are to interfere with my plans? You? A little organic, dare even try to stop me? You shouldn't even..." The femme stopped suddenly and stood up a scowl on her face. Then she had a look of disbelief on her face. She looked down at me with a huge grin. I glared up at her.

"What are you looking at?" I yelled not withholding my anger. Then she started laughing. I stared at her, eyes wide with shock. "What!?" I shouted . "What's so funny?" She laughed slash cackled for another minute or so. I stared up at her my arms crossed incredulously.
Finally she gasped and pretend to wipe a fake tear from below her optic.

"Oh My! This is rich. I can't believe he was so stupid. He really did it didn't he? I can't believe he really did that." She knelt down again so she was in my face. I kept my face void of everything, but a glare.

"Who was stupid?" I asked looking the titan right in the optics. She grinned maliciously at me.

"Who else? My brother of course. Well I guess I should say my little brother." I look at her confused. My face still blank. "Really? He didn't tell you about me and who I am to him?" She frowned a playful tone in her voice, no where near comforting. "Well that was just rude of him. Everyone knows of our older brother because my Prius of a brother warns them about him." She held up her servo in a mimicking way and raised her voice a few pitches (although I didn't think it was possible). "Run! Run! It's The Destroyer of Worlds! He's going to kill us all! Bleh." She stopped and stood back up and rested her servos on her hips. "Hate him. Hate them both actually, but why should I tell you about them? It's my spotlight now and I am Vanadais Lady of the Forgotten Realm." She lifted her hands up and spread the wings on her back out in show as if expecting me to recognize her by name. I just stared at her completely lost. I then blinked slowly, confused.

"Sorry, but... who?" She sighs then lifts me up and sets me in her servo.

"Oh come on! I know he didn't tell you about me directly, but you must have heard about me from the Autobots." I continued staring and shook my head. She sighed and pinched between her optics. "Oh dear we will have to something about that, but not now I have a schedule to keep," with that she turned and walked the direction she came from. 

"Whoa whoa whoa. Where are you taking me?" I grab one of her digits to brace myself as she started walking. She just ignores me as she continues toward her destination. I growl quietly and sit down crossing my arms and legs accepting my fate.

We walked, well I say we but it was more her carrying me, for about ten minutes before coming to the cave I spotted earlier. I dropped my arms and looked up at Vanadais.

"What are we doing outside a dinky old cave. Can you even fit in there?"

"Well deary looks can be very deceiving." She stepped forward and pressed one of the rocks in on the cliffside. I look at her confused when suddenly, the whole mountain started changing in appearance. I was wide eyed, staring at the no longer hidden fortress in front of me. "See? you should really know that cybertronians are very good at hiding themselves or other objects in plain sight," with that she walked over to the door and typed something in, opening a door.