Chpt. 19

---Previously-------------------------------------------------
"Cybertron" I whispered. I looked around in wonder. I heard footsteps and turned around to see a familiar face. "How did you get here?" I asked in complete shock.

"What no hello? I though I raised my daughter to have better manners." said............. My mother.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-mom? Who? How!? What!? Huuuhhh!?" I asked all tongue tied. For a good reason. She Died! My Mother Died, back in New York. I take a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. " OK. 1) How are you here with me, and 2) Why are you here on Cybertron? If you are dead, and if you are dead most likely I am also, then why are you here and not on earth's version of the afterlife." I asked. I quickly shut my mouth once I realized I was going to keep rambling. My mom let out a soft chuckle.

"It's alright I expect you to be confused, and I promise I will tell you everything eventually, but I am not allowed to do so now. You will learn in time. As for you right now. You are not dead. You are simply unconscious. Your body is in the Autobot base on earth and Primus brought your consciousness here so I may speak with you. Come let us walk." She then turned and started walking back the way she had come. I ran to catch up.

"W-whoa whoa whoa Mom wait a klick. You know Primus? How do you now Primus? Why can't you tell me? I'm so confused." I say the last part and put my head in my hands. My mom let out a sigh with a small chuckle.

"Trust me Lava I wish, I could tell you, truly I do, but I can't, not now. You will know soon. I am only allowed to tell you that something big is coming. I can't say what or how or even when. All I can say is something big and soon. I was sent to warn you so that you can inturn warn the Autobots. Also to train you." She explains as we keep walking.

"Wait train?" I stop walking. "Why train?"I turned to face her. She also stopped, but didn't face me. She just stared into the distance.

"As I said, something is coming and everyone will need to be ready. That includes you Lava."

"But I can't do anything except cause problems. I have never been helpful, especially when I try. I'm totally useless I am no help to the Autobots."

"Lava," Mom said with a sigh. "You're not useless. Do you remember what I would always tell you when you were little?" She asked as she turned to face me and she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh then we started quoting her together. "All thing big and small have a purpose. NO one is truly useless. Everyone has their own little reason. From saving people from a deadly disease to something as simple as bringing happiness into their family and friend's life. We all have a place. We must simply find it." When we finished I had a small smile on my face.

"Thanks mom. I need to remember that more often." I stated with a small chuckle. "It would probably help."

"Good now let's get to training. Show me whatcha ya got." mom said putting up her fists in a fighting position.

"OK" I stated with a smirk and we got started.

Ratchet's POV

It has been two months since Lava was attacked by her so called 'Father'. I'm very worried. Mostly because she is comatose, but her brain activity is only slightly lower than it would be if she was awake. Therefore higher than a comatose human's should be That is very worrisome, but there is nothing I could do.

I was currently continuing the progress on the holographs, when we got an alert from Agent Fowler. Optimus answered it.

"Prime! What in blazes are your people doing out here?! We had an agreement! No collateral damage!" Agent Fowler yelled through the video com system.