Chpt. 23

--Previously----------------------
'Hmmm I wonder why Mom would warn me about this, then train me? Wait! Am I the small Hero!?'
--------------------------------------

Later that afternoon I was still up on Sire's shoulder plating. I think he has gotten so absorbed in his work he forgot I was up here. Oh well. I was really just kind of dozing up here, but now I'm bored out of my mind. Finally I decided that I needed to do something else before I died of boredom. I sat up.

"Hey Sire?" I said softly to get his attention without startling him to much. I failed though because he jumped slightly at my voice, making me bite my lip to withhold a yelp and grip his shoulder plating tightly.

"Lava? How long have you been up there?" Sire asked as he looked at me, his optics wide with surprise

"Since you had me tell Optimus about the prophecy. So, about an hour I think, maybe more." I said with a slight shrug of my shoulder in a nonchalant way. "I don't really know for sure. I don't have my watch on me, but it's fine. I know you just got sucked into your work and I was resting for most of it." I said waving it off. "I just can't sleep anymore and I would like down because I don't know if I can hold still much longer and I don't want to bother you while you are working." He looked at me guiltily and raised a servo up to me. "Thank you." I stated cheerfully as I climbed on looking his servo as I held on.

"Lava" Sire said catching my attention. He stopped lowering me and held me up to his faceplate. I turned my head to look at him and raised an eyebrow, silently beckoning him to continue. He sighed hesitantly. "I'm... Sorry." He stated softly. "I'm sorry I'm not a good sire. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never raised a sparkling before. My  parental units were not the best so I apologize If I am doing it incorrectly." I was shocked at his apology I then stood up in his servo and walked to the edge as close as I could to his faceplate

"Sire" I said softly, "Sire please look at me," He didn't respond, "Ratchet" I said firmly. He tilted his helm up toward me more, but his optics avoided me. I sighed again hurt. "Sire, please. Look at me." I asked softly, allowing my hurt to show. He slowly made optic contact with me. I sighed and gave him a small sad smile. "There we go." I said I lifted my hand up toward his face he held me closer, and I placed my hand on his check plating. "Ratchet, you are a wonderful sire. The best I have ever had and could ever ask for. I would never want to replace you." I than hugged his faceplate as well as I could. "I love you Sire." I whispered to him, but I know he heard it.

"I love you to Lava." Sire mumbled quietly. I smiled as I continue hugging him. I soon pulled away when I heard someone clearing their throat. I whipped around to see who it was. It was Arcee.

"Lava it's good to see you're awake." She said to me with a stiff and awkward smile. I smiled back at her. 

"It's good to be awake." I replied trying not to show my disappointment that my moment with Sire was interrupted

"Sorry, but I came to let Ratchet know that Optimus was wanting to speak to everyone in the main room" She explained then turned around and walked out stiffly. I let out a small chuckle then looked back at Sire.

"Come on we don't want to keep everyone waiting." I told Sire. He set me back up on his shoulder, and we started walking out to the main room, where everyone else was. They were all staring at us. "What are you all looking at?" I asked crossing my arms. Everyone then turned their attention to Optimus, who also just walked in.

"Autobots I fear that a new evil may be approaching. We are not entirely sure of what it is only that it is coming and that it is much more dangerous than Megatron. Lava said that she received a warning that something big was coming and soon." Optimus explained. "Ratchet, I need you to do as much research as you can to figure out what this new evil may be. Everyone else we shall continue on as normal, but be alert. You are all dismissed." With that everyone wandered back to what they had previously been doing with their guardian or charge.