Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!

--Previously----------------------------------------
Next to the grenade was a small, flat piece of metal about the size of my palm. I looked closer and noticed that it had Words written on it. I held it up into more light so I could see it better.

{2 down. 2 to go. When Will I Stop? Never shall You know.}

I stood up quickly and pocketed the metal piece. I then turned and ran towards where Optimus and Bee went. After a few minutes of running, I accidentally tripped on a tree root and fell. I'm glad I did though because I never would have seen what lie on the ground before me.
--------------------------------------------------------

On the ground were more scrapes. I gently traced the ones next to me on the ground before I stood up and looked around for something a message might have been left on. I didn't see any thing, so I did what any idiot like me would. I followed the trail. I was unsure which way to follow it since it was running perpendicular to the direction I had been running so I went to the right.

I followed the trail for about 15 minutes before I came to a small cliff face. I don't know if I can even call it a cliff. The top of it was about 6 feet above where I could reach with my arms stretched out, but it defiantly looked easier to climb then my rock at home. I quickly found some footing and scaled the ledge. I soon got to the top and hauled myself over the edge and crouched down low to the ground observing my surroundings.

The trail continued in front of me so I stood up and briskly continued following it. Thankfully I didn't need to walk further, but what I found wasn't a good thing. The ground was completely torn up showing that a fight happened and that who ever was botnapping everyone didn't have an easy time of it. There was also energon scattered on the ground, showing that someone had been injured. I saw another square of metal on the ground and ran over to it. I tilted it into the light to decipher the scratches. What is said sent chills down my spine.

{Now I have three. One more is but a flea, but they fled. I got a Prime prize this time. Soon to be dead as lead.}

"No." I whispered as I stood up and pocketed the scrap. This being now has Wheeljack, Bulkhead, AND Optimus. I mean Optimus! How in the Allspark can someone capture Optimus?!

I groaned and looked around the forest. The note said that Bee fled. He would never do that on his own so Optimus must have told his to run.

"I wish I had a com." I muttered. I looked around again, trying to find any sort of clue as to where Bee might be. I was about to give up and just walk in a random direction, when I saw exactly what I was looking for off to my right. I jogged offer to it and knelt down. It was a softer ground them most of the forest. Not enough for a human to leave a print, but a 15 foot cybertronian? defiantly.

It was Bumblebee's.

I stood up and quickly ran in the direction his prints were going. I jumped over roots and ducked under branches for a few minutes before running into something. I fell back on my butt and squeaked slightly. I cringed at the pain in my posterior. I looked up at what I ran into and withheld a scream. I slowly stood up not taking my eyes of the sight before me. Could this day get any fragging worse!

It was Bumblebee, but he was covered in mud that you couldn't see any of his yellow. The only way I knew it was him was his optics, which were frozen staring straight ahead in an expression of fear. He was completely immobile, balancing on one ped. The other ped was out stretched behind him, showing that he had been running from something.

I walked forward and placed my hand on his leg, and rubbed it gently.

"I don't know if you can hear me. I pray to Primus you can, but either way. I PROMISE I will find a way to stop whatever is taking all of you guys. I'm just glad it hasn't completely gotten you yet." I hugged his leg the best I could Then took a step back. "I'm sorry Bee, but I will come back for you guys I promise." With that I turn and ran in the general direction of where I saw the cave, praying to Primus that I was going the correct direction. I reached to grab my sword, but find that it had disappeared. I muttered to myself as I continued running.

I don't know how long I ran for, but my leg were starting to become sore even after all the training I did. I soon stopped and leaned against a tree to catch my breath. I was about to look around at my surroundings, when suddenly the ground started shaking. I shot up off the tree and turned toward where the shaking, which I had now recognized as giant foot or pedsteps. I gasped as I saw a redwood start falling toward me I squeaked and ran to the right to try and dodge the tree. Thankfully the tree landed right behind me. The force of the fall knocked me to the ground. I rolled a few feet before landing on my knees I winced as I felt a sharp stinging in my leg. I looked down at it. I had received a large slice up my left calf from the fall.

"Scrap" I muttered. I then ripped a strip of the bottom of my shirt and took my shoe of before removing my sock then slipping my shoe back on. I took the strip of cloth and wrapped it around my leg and my sock to try and protect my wound, hoping it would stay. I slowly stood up with the help of the tree next to me and leaned against that tree. I looked around trying to see what knocked the tree over.

I saw another tree starting to fall a ways away. Thankfully, it was falling in the opposite direction of where I was standing. I took my weight of the tree and limped, careful not to trip, over to where the tree was falling form. I quickly braced myself against another tree as the falling one hit the ground. I grunted when I hit my leg against the tree. I pushed myself off the tree again and kept walking.

I eventually made it to the trunk of the recently fallen tree after almost tripping, thankfully, only a few times. I was still at least twice my size. I looked past the trunk and was shocked at what I saw. There was about 15-20 vehicons spread around the trunk all frozen like Bee and facing the direction I had come from. There also was not a single vehicon my side of the trunk. It was almost like there was an invisible line that didn't allow any cybertronians to cross it.

I slowly walked toward one of the 'cons watching the forest around me out of the corner of my eye. I'm glad I was, because as I was nearing the closest Decepticon The ground started shaking again causing the con in front of me to fall forward towards me. I sidestepped it, but fell down and in the process I hit my leg on a nearby root. I groaned as I rolled onto my back.

"Primus Why?" I asked rhetorically. I slowly crawled over to the trunk then shakily stood up, leaning on the tree greatly. I turned and pressed my back to the trunk, resting my head against it, eyes closed, breathing deeply. I then started whispering. "Ok Lava think. The 'bots are not the only ones being hunted. Whatever is immobilizing them is also after the 'cons. Think!" I hit my forehead with my palm. "What in the world could possibly do all this." Suddenly I hear a rustling in the forest in front on me. My eye shoot open and I stand up as straight as I can but still having most of my weight on the tree trunk. Then a smooth feminine voice speaks up.

"I believe you mean whoever is immobilizing and Deary? I am defiantly not from this world." The source of the voice walks into my view and I gape at the figure before me.

AN: Welp There ya go sorry it is a bit on the short side it was a good place to stop.
Also THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I just looked to see how many views this story has and BAM it has over 7.2k I mean come on!! That in numerals is over 7,200!!! THAT IS INSANE!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

This chpt.'s guess the song goes to darkshadowwolfgirl Congratulations!!!!!
Here's the next song bueno Suerte!

Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

If love's a fight then I shall die

With my heart on a trigger.
They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

*skip one stanza that gives away song.*

Sometimes to win, you've got to sin.
Don't mean I'm not a believer.
And major Tom will sing along.
Yeah, they still say I'm a dreamer.

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

There ya go

Till All Are One
LavaStar