Chpt. 22

--Previously--------------------------------

I grabbed a big, fluffy blanket and my pillow and ran back to Sire's door. I wrapped the blanket around me and sat down to the left of the door and sat down. I realized the floor was really hard so I stood up and set the pillow on the ground, then sat on it.

"Much better." I whispered as I wrapped the blanket around me tighter. "Goodnight Sire."I whispered and then fell into a well deserved rest. 
------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone poking me. I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head. 

"Go away." I mumbled. The person stopped and I almost fell back asleep, but they started poking me again. "Whaattt?" I groan annoyed as I uncovered my head and looked up at the culprit. Of course it was Miko. 

"You're Alive!!!" She yells in my face. I pulled the blanket over my head again. 

"Yeah, I'm alive, now I'm awake, but I want to sleep." I mumbled under the blanket. I was then tackled in a bear hug. I grunted then whined tiredly. "Mikoooo. Whyyyy??"

"Well I was walking down the hallway while wondering around base, and I saw a pile of blankets sitting here. So I walk closer and was shocked to see you sitting here. I mean you've been in a coma for I don't know how long and as I'm walking around base, bored. I then come across you sitting here asleep by Ratch's berthroom door. I mean, what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell us you were awake? When did you wake up. Wh-" I cut her off there. While she was machine gunning questions at me I had gotten out from under my blanket.

"Miko please I just woke up. I am still waking up. Please allow me to finishing waking up before you bury me alive me with question." I grumbled sternly. I rubbed my face and released a yawn. "What time is it anyway?" I asked as I stood up and stretched. I lifted my arms over my head releasing another yawn. I then bent down and touched my toes. I was no longer able to lay my palms flat on the floor like I used to, but at least I could still touch the floor. I then stood up and looked at Miko, she looked very impatient. 

"It is 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. Now that you're done waking up and stretching can we pleeaasee go see the others?" She asks a slight whine in her voice. I sigh.

"Alright." I agreed. I collected my blanket and pillow. "Let me just put my stuff in my room." I say the start walking toward my room not waiting for a reply. 

"Ugh" Miko groaned in impatience. "Hurry up. I wanna go do something."

"Don't make me sing the patience song" I warn as I walk to my door. Miko follows me.

"What patience song?" She asks curious. I smirked nowing she would regret that question.

"You don't want to know, but I will sing it. Now stay here." I open my door, walk over to my bed and set my pillow down. I was debating whether to leave my blanket or leave it. I decide that I was just cold enough that I would bring it. So I wrapped it around my shoulders and walked out into the hallway. Miko was still standing there, arms crossed looking VERY impatient.

"Are you done yet?" She asked sounding annoyed. 

"Alright Miko you asked for it." I started singing purposely off key though not as loud as I could.
Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry. If you get, impatient, you'll only start to worry. Remember, Remember that Primus has patience too and think of all the times that others have to wait on you-" Miko cuts me off there.

"Ok Ok!! I got it. Please stop it. That's worse than country. Please my ears!!" Miko yells dramatically, covering her ears. 

 "Hmm I don't know... Have Patience." I started teasing her. She groaned and covered her head with her arms. I stopped singing and started laughing. "Alright, alright I'm done. Let's go see the others." I said still laughing softly. She instantly perked up at that, and grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the hallway. "Miko I know you're excited, but please slow down. I'm not exactly in running condition."  She slowed down slightly.