Chpt. 21 An Explanation

--Previously----------------------------------
"Perfect." I whisper. I crawled, because there was nothing to hold onto, over to his audio receptor. I stood up using his neck cables. That was a mistake though, because he started stirring. 'Scrap' I thought. I finished standing up. I then paused thinking of what to yell in his audio receptor. Then got it. I bent down so my mouth was right by his audio receptor. I took a deep breath and.....
--------------------------------------------------

I was about to shout when I was interrupted by a voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Sire said as he sat up straighter.

"Darn it I was hoping to wake you up." I said as I crossed my arms and sat down on his shoulder.

"You did," He replied. "Just not in the way you were wanting" He held his servo out to me to climb onto, and I did. He held me up higher so I was optic level with him. "Thank Primus you woke up. I was very worried." He said as he then held me against his chassis in an oversized hug.

"Worried? Why were you worried." I asked looking up at him.

"The question should be why wouldn't I have been worried. You're my femmeling, Lava, and you've been unconscious for almost three months. Of course I was worried." He said. We stayed in the silent comforting hug for sometime until Sire broke it. He lifted my back up to his shoulder, after he stood up and stretched from sleeping on the floor. I could here his metal joints creaking and giggled. He rose and optical ridge at me. "What?" He asked confused. 

"Your.*giggle* Your joints are vocalizing your old age." I explained then bust out in a full on laughter fit. Sire rolled his optics and finished stretching. 

"Come the others are going to want to know that you're ok. We just finished settling a problem with a Decepticon called Dreadwing and Wheeljack I don-" Sire was saying, but I interrupted him.

"Wheeljack's here! Can I go see him please." I begged. bouncing where I was sitting slightly. Sire let out a chuckle, which he tried to hide in a annoyed sigh, but I still heard it.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me. I don't know if he was staying on earth or not, and if he was if he is even staying with the team. I left the room before that was decided." He said as we walked out of the room.

"Oh ok" I said deflated slightly. Sire notice. He let out another sigh.

"Don't worry Lava. If he left, he will be back, probably sooner than we expect." We walked down the hallway and entered the main area. It was completely empty.

"Huh where is everyone?" I asked Sire.

"I... don't know" He replied. His tone just as questioning at me. I looked around and noticed that most of the lights were dimmed.

"Sire, what time is it." I asked turning to look at his helm. He paused for a moment, then pinched his faceplate where a nose would be. If he had one that is.

"Of course it is the middle of the night, 1:24 am to be precise. Everyone must be recharging." He said. he then walked over to the medbay part of base and started typing on the computers. "Speaking of recharge I believe it is the time of night you should be asleep." I looked at him my eyebrow raised.

"Really? Really!? I just spent the last two- no wait- three months in a coma practically asleep and you want me to go back to sleep now! I can't believe it." I said as I crossed my arms again. I also shifted so my back was to him, pretending to be mad.

"Exactly 'in a coma,' which means you were not really asleep you body was still very much at work healing itself." He said. I then remembered why I was in a coma in the first place.