Chpt. 27

Previously------------------------
"I'm sorry Jackie" I whispered as quickly climbed up him reaching the rope. I checked all of my pockets, trying to find something to cut the rope with. Suddenly I felt a familiar weight on my back and reached behind me and sighed in relief. "Thank Primus."
--------------------------------------

I unsheathed my katana and climbed the rope slightly before cutting it just below me. I muttered more apologies to Jackie before the rope broke, causing him to drop to the ground. I swung the rope and jumped off, hitting the ground. I painfully rolled to a stop and took a deep breath trying to push down the pain that was quickly building up in my body from my numerous injuries. I slowly stood up and limped over to Jackie, my leg hurting worse than ever from getting energon in the wound. I was also cradling my injured arm in my good one to prevent my shoulder from moving much more. I limped over to his face and placed a hand on his cheek, trying to hold back my tears.

"Wheeljack?" I whispered rubbing his cheek softly. "Jackie?" He groaned and onlined his optics although they were flickering slightly and very dim. I was just happy he was alive although I didn't know for how long.

"L-Lav-va?" He warbled, his voice box almost giving out.

"Shhh. Don't talk. Save your energy." I commanded softly.

"Y-you're a-awak-ke." He whispered. I smiled softly.

"Yeah, I am. I woke soon after you left apparently. I'm just glad that right now you're awake." A tear slid down my cheek and I hugged his face the best I could. He grunted and started to try and move his servo up by me. I stepped back and frowned. "No Jackie. You need to stay still you're injured badly.

His forehelm furrowed slightly in confusion. He tried to roll onto his back before stopping and squeezing his optics shut. Groaning he slowly lowered himself back onto his stomach. I was quickly by his face again, rubbing his cheek carefully. He opened his optics watching me closely. I paused and tilted my head before asking.

"What's that look for?" He blinked before responding.

"What look?" I rolled my eyes

"The look you're giving me right now genius." He shrugged slightly before grimacing. my eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Can you roll onto your back?" He looked at me confused.

"Wha-" I cut him off.

"Can you roll onto your back? If you can then I will be able to see if it is possible for me to at least try and patch up some of your energon lines. at least then you won't offline from energon loss." He looked thoughtful for a moment before responding.

"I can try. Step back so I don't accidentally hurt you." I nodded before doing what he said. He slowly moved the arm closest to me under himself and pushed up slowly, his optics and dentas clenched shut. I quietly coaxed him.

"Come on, Jackie. You're a wrecker so fight the pain to get on your back." he slowly rolled onto his back, groaning loudly as he got onto his back with a loud bang. I whisper shouted, "Yes!" before quickly limping over to him and carefully climbing onto his shoulder. I tried to avoid as much energon as possible but ended up not caring because it was everywhere and just climbed up ignoring the burns. Once I was on his shoulder I looked down at his face and smiled. "See I knew you could do it." He smiled back as I walked down to his chassis and knelt beside his wound, examining it. Jackie turned his helm, seeing the others.

"Wh-what h-hap-ppened?"

"Hm?" I turned my head to see where he was looking before starting to try and patch up some of his leaking energon lines. "Oh yeah, apparently there is some huge femme walking around the forest hunting all of you cybertronians, 'bots and 'cons alike, and immobilizing you. Although it does seem temporary, judging by how you are no longer frozen. I don't know how long the others were captured after you though." Jackie's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Oh! I almost forgot I was wanting to ask you if you knew the femme or any of you guys really. She seemed shocked and offended that I had never heard of her from you guys."