STOP

When Levi dragged you to the infirmary, you sat on one of the beds softly, careful not to move your aching head too much.

"Tch. What the hell happened?" He asked, digging around for some supplies. You sighed, your pride slightly wounded from your injuries.

"My wire caught on a branch and snapped," you explained quietly.

"Idiot." He slammed an ice bag on your head and you flinched lightly before holding it against you.

"Damn, you don't have to be so rough," you said.

"You're a dumbass. How else are you supposed to learn?"

"A lecture would suffice, thanks," you muttered angrily, lying down on your side and closing your eyes. You heard his footsteps leave the room and the door softly close. You let out another sigh before flipping back over. Pain shot through your head, like a hammer slamming down into your skull.

"Gah! Fuck!" You quietly hissed.

'Dammit, why do all accidents find me?' You thought angrily, the pain slowly going away. You just stared up at the ceiling for a while until your eyes started to close. Next thing you knew, you were dead asleep.

~
When you woke up again, your blurry eyes looked towards the window. It was already dark out. You had slept the rest of the day away.

'I probably have a shit load of paperwork to do...' You thought, slowly sitting up and swinging your legs to the side of the bed. You stayed there for a little, making sure your head was good. You look towards the dresser and saw your clothes laid out. Your bare feet touched the cold wood floor and you slowly stood, making sure your legs were strong enough in the beginning. You walked towards the dresser and gathered your clothing. You took your time in getting dressed again. You tightened your jacket around you and left the infirmary. In your office, a giant stack of papers greeted you.

"Oh for fucks sake..." You groaned, lightly banging your head on the doorway. "Ah! Shit!" But you rebounded off of it, since your head wasn't fully healed.

'Damn, I must've had a bad concussion--AH stop thinking, it hurts!' You thought, trudging into your office and sitting behind your desk with a light sigh. You looked at the papers with a scowl on your face. 

~
By the time you got through the stack, it was already early in the morning. You could see the faintest of sunlight creep above the horizon.

"What the fuck? If this is what it's like to be a commander then I regret my decision," you muttered, holding your head. You sighed before slowly getting up and trudging your way to your bed. You flopped on top of it.

'Ah... comfort, at last...' You thought before falling asleep again. About two hours later, you were roused from your sleep by light tapping on your window. You groaned, opening one eye and turning on the light. Your eye strained to scan over the window. That's when you saw a figure outside of it, peeking their head in. Adrenaline rushed through you, and you grabbed one of your blades, charging towards it. The person panicked and moved away. You jammed the blade through the glass, shattering it. The tip of it nicked their face. When they fell farther, you could get a better look at their face. Your eyes widened.

No more than a minute later, three people came bursting through your door.

"Y/n! What's wrong?" Hanji called. You didn't hear her and just kept staring out of the window, watching the man sprint back off into the forest. "Hey Y/n, what happened?" Hanji put a hand on your shoulder, trying to get a glance at your expression.

"I... this is going to sound crazy," you started quietly, "But my father was hanging right outside my window, staring at me sleeping."

"You father?" Asher gasped. "But how did he know where you were, specifically?"

"I don't know," you admitted, "But he's seen me. He knows I'm here."

"At least he knows your first instinct would be to kill him," Levi said flatly.

"Come on. You can hang in my office," Hanji said, taking your wrist and dragging you out of your room, through your office, and out the door. Once Hanji got you settled in her bed, she slowly crept out of the room and to the other two.

"Oi, shitty glasses. What's going on with Y/n?" Levi asked. Hanji sighed, rubbing her head.

"I'm not entirely sure," she replied, "I don't even know if what she's seeing is real or fake. He's not dead, but I don't think he knows HQ's location... does he?"

"Not that I know of. No one besides those in the Survey Corps and Military Police," Asher replied, "Could he be stalking her?"

"She received a letter from him not too long ago," Levi spoke up.

"He did?" Hanji asked, eyes going wide with curiosity.

"Yeah. She seemed pretty mad about it, but didn't react any other way that I could see."

"Do you think all of the pent up negative emotions she has are finally getting to her?" Asher asked, placing his hand on his chin.

"That could be a possibility. I don't ever remember her voicing her troubles," Hanji replied.

"I don't think I've ever seen her cry," Levi stated.

"Neither of us have," Asher added. The rest of the night they were debating on what to do about you, and how to solve it.

~
You woke up to unfamiliar smelling sheets. Raising your head, you looked over and saw Hanji with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Good morning!" She chirped happily.

"Hanji, the fuck am I doing here?" You asked groggily, rubbing your eyes. She tilted her head, blinking at you owlishly.

"You mean you don't remember?"
You shook your head.

"Well, you were hallucinating. Or we think you were, about your father," she explained. All of the memories from last night came flooding back into you. You groaned lightly and held your head in your hand.

"Please tell me I don't have to get up," you said quietly.

"Of course you don't! We told Erwin what happened and he said take as long as you need!" She said excitingly, "Your paperwork is also being equally divided among the squad leaders, so you don't have to do any!" You fell back on the bed with a relieved sigh.

"Thank god..." You got comfortable in Hanji's bed and fell back asleep without much trouble. Hanji found it rather adorable.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}