Introductions

The next day, you were scheduled to meet your temporary squad. As you were getting your horse ready, Levi walked up to you.

"What's up Levi?" You asked, never looking away from your horse.

"Tch. Even though I still don't agree with you going on this shit mission, here," he said while handing a neatly wrapped box to me. You stared at the box, then back at him.

"What's this for?" You asked, taking the box from him. He clicked his tongue in irritation.

"It's not for anything, I was shopping for more cleaning supplies," he replied. You smiled lightly, leaning down to place a kiss on his head.

"Thank you Levi. That was sweet of you. I'll open it later, okay?" I said. He nodded, cheeks turning a light pink.

"Sure."

"I have to go meet up with the squad," you said, placing the box in your pocket.

"Stay alive," he said as you mounted your house. You smiled down at him.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine," you replied before galloping out of the stable.

~
As you rode out of the HQ, you noticed a small group of people huddled together. You stopped your horse and quickly dismounted.

"Hey," you said, walking up to them. The five of them turned their head towards you. "I'm you all are the ones who were requested for this mission?"

"Of course, wasn't that obvious you idiot?" A tall, lean girl snapped. Your casual approach was gone, replaced with your Second Commander one.

"You must be Sienna Crawford, correct? From the Military Police? Yeah, that was obvious." 

"You little—!" She pulled out her blades immediately.

"He-hey!! Wait a minute!" A shorter, shyer looking boy exclaimed, looking at you. "Sienna, don't you know who that is?! That's Y/n L/n, Second Commander of the Survey Corps!"

"I don't give a shit who she is! This little bitch is getting what's coming for!" She yelled angrily, pushing him out of the way. She strode towards you, face contorted into a snarl. You sighed, already tired. She positioned her sword behind her and sharply swung it at me. You unsheathed your own sword, and quicker than she realized, disarmed her with a single swing. The five of them stared at you in shock, mostly Sienna.

"You may be from the Military Police, but in this case I'm your superior," You said, glaring at her. "I don't tolerate insubordination." She finally backed up, although begrudgingly. You let out another sigh, sheathing your sword.

"Alright, now that that's over, let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" You cleared your throat. "I'll go first. I'm Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. Twenty three, eleven years of military experience."

"Elliot Turner of the Military Police... nineteen, four years of military experience," the shy one said.

"Xavier Moore of the Garrison. Twenty three, seven years of military experience," a more stoic man added.

"I'm Amelia Heart of the Garrison! Sixteen, three years of military experience!" A bubbly teen exclaimed. 

"I'm Aria Gray of the Survey Corps. Eighteen, five years of military service." A more reserved girl spoke. You looked at Sienna and she looked away.

"Sienna Crawford. Nineteen, two years of military experience." Her lip twitched. You rolled your eyes.

"Now that that's over," you exasperatedly, "Since I have the most experience, I'll raise myself as a the captain," you said, "But all of you are more than welcomed to speak freely." None of them opposed.