Week 1, pt3

DAY FOUR

You gnashed your teeth together as the whip landed harshly on your chest. The stinging and burning was overwhelming, but you refused to let out a peep. The end of the whip was sent to your cheek and you hissed unintentionally, feeling warmth travelling down it. You remained chained to a wall, completely vulnerable.

"Enough Folter. Leave her to me," Ikari said. Ikari was the main man who had taken you. He walked towards you and grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. "Now's the time to test out my research, huh?" He unlocked the chains being held by the walls and physically dragged you to another room. He grabbed your arm and tried to force you onto a metal table. Your instincts kicked in and you tried to sweep his feet out from under him. He jumped over your leg and backed away from you.

"I'm surprised you can still move while having so many injuries. Not to mention the injuries you sustained from that titan," he complimented, "My plan was to weaken you enough so that you wouldn't be able to fight back, but apparently you're a lot more resilient." He chuckled.

"However, your breathing is ragged, and you're losing blood quickly. Sooner or later you're going to pass out," he added, eyes glinting with malicious intent. As much as you hated him, he was right. And it wasn't until he said it that your body felt heavy on your legs. He then pulled out a syringe filled with a light purple liquid. You only grew more determined to get away from him.

"Try me," you said, "Do it."

"You won't get very far in your state," he said, walking towards you. You kept backing up. Your side hit the corner of a table and you sank into yourself in pain. Ikaru took advantage of that moment and surged forward, throwing you to the ground. You cried out in pain, entire body tensing in pain. He straddled your waist, holding you down by your chest. He just jammed the needle in the side of your neck and you flinched. Your sight went blurry, dark, rustic colors swirling into each other. Eyes rolling to the back of your head, you passed out. Ikari hauled your body onto the metal table, stripping you of your clothing. He smirked, looking at your face. Steam immediately started emitting from your body before a large explosion happened.

~
"We have to find her! And with this Ikari guy after her who knows what could happen!" Hanji exclaimed. She was currently arguing with Erwin on what to do with you, and how to handle the current situation.

"I know Hanji, but we can't go on an expedition unless the citizens are willing to pay more taxes," he replied, never taking his eyes off the paper in front of him.

"It's been four days. We have no idea of this guy's intentions for her. We need Y/n, Erwin," Hanji said.

"We don't even know where they are," Levi spoke from the shadows. "Even if we were able to look for her, we'd have no idea where to start." Despite his calm tone, Levi was far from calm. Even in the shadows of the room, both Hanji and Erwin could see the deep scowl on his face.

"Y/n's a strong soldier, Levi. She'll be alright," Erwin said, even though somewhere in his heart, doubt was starting to form.

~
Ikari smiled at the scene in front of him. H/c hair, e/c glowing eyes, a lipless mouth. He laughed as you reached down and gripped him between your large fingers. He laughed as you closed your mouth, feeling his head cave in from the inhuman pressure pressing down on him. You devoured him. Sooner than later, steam started coming from your body as you fell forwards and crashed to the ground. The nape of your neck broke apart in a hiss of steam. You sat up and rolled off of the disintegrating body, unconscious. A little while later, you slowly opened your eyes, hearing the quiet noses of steam hissing into the air. You sat up, holding your head.

'What happened?' You thought, turning your body. You looked to the side. Your eyes slowly widened at the titan skeleton lying a few feet away from you.

'Where did that come from?' You thought again, looking around.

'Where did Ikari go?' You slowly stood up, legs wobbling. You held onto the wall and began to walk out of the room, but stopped short. You looked down at your bare body. Any cuts or injuries that previously littered your body were now gone, replaced by almost perfect flesh. Not even scars were visible to your eyes.

'Wait. Where are all the cuts and gashes?' You thought, looking down at your entire body. You looked back at the Titan carcass.

'Impossible. That couldn't have been me. Titans? Humans?' Just thinking about it all made your head hurt. You were missing something, but you didn't know what you were missing.

'Now's not the time. I need to get out of here.' You hobbled out of the room, trying your best to find your way out of the building.

Ja ne!

   {Red Ruby}