Prologue

Double Life Series has just begun, sit back, read and share your thoughts if you haven't read the unedited version to this book yet.

Welcome to those who are new at reading this book and thanks to all those who have read, commented and voted before.

••••••

Edited.

Prologue

Sitting in her homes living room with her parents as they gave each other knowing looks indicating something was wrong between them. When Beautiful's mother sits next to her daughter on their dirty white couch "Beautiful mommy is so sorry baby" her mom sobs cupping her cheeks "hope you'll forgive us someday when all of this is over" with a confused look on her face Beautiful looks into her mother's tear filled almond eyes "what are you talking about mama?" her mother simply shakes her head "just forgive us Beau" with no clue Beautiful 'forgives' them because of her lack of knowledge of what is to come.

The night would not pass before Beautiful's parents John and Lindsey went out to get their daily fix, the same thing that would lead to them loosing their only child, their lil girl. Waiting on their supplier John and Lindsey take a look around their neighborhood, only bad things happened from gun fights, innocent people dying over things they didn't know and the drug rate at it's highest.