Bonus Chapter (2)

Back with another bonus chapter :) hope you enjoy and thanks for the votes and comments.

Not Edited.

Chapter Eleven: Chris' Life

Bullshit, just pure bullshit. Here sat a bitch tryin' to get me to hook her up with Kevin, Again. Its like all these women look past me and look at Kevin seeking some of his attention but he never looks their way.

I helped him start up his drug dealing business, yet he makes me his right hand man and only allows me to take over when he isn't around and with that nigga Ty too.

I can handle my own, I'm grown I don't need a nigga breathing doen my neck over shit I already know. I have more experience than Ty and Kevin needs to trust in me more.

I grew up pretty good if you ask me, I had all that I needed and my wants were given to me on my birthday or Christmas which wasn't hard to take from my end.

I have two younger sisters Lailani who is sixteen and Malibu who is twelve, they are my everything. They make my lufe worth living because then I'd be able to take care of them and protect them from niggas like me.

The type to promise you the world and end up taking the thing you value the most, shower you with gifts just to get a bit of the 'cookie' or simply play youe emotions and then bam we get it.

The girl in frony of me sighs "you going to do it or what Chris?" I smack my teeth, placing two Benjamin's on the table I get up and walk out.

Hearing heels clicking behind me "come on Chris, you do this I'll let you have every piece of me whenever you want to" I chuckle at her lil bribe.

She was going through all this trouble to get Kevin's number, a date and a possible baby in the end. Kevin is my homie, no matter how much I may hate how he's Kingpin while I sat at a seat below him alongside Ty I'd still give hik warnings about these peanut head women trying to get to him.

Looking at the woman in front of me she was bad as fuck, long toned legs, curves, bubble butt and bug ass titties with short red hair going along with her mocha skin tone.

I shake my head "nah I'm good" I unlock my Jeep Cherokee and jump in "I'll let you know though" I smile at her which leads her to her eyes glowing and her doing a happy dance "which I doubt will happen but good luck to ya bitch" I drove off.

'Panda

Panda

Panda

Panda

Rrrrrrrrah

I got broads in Lond-'

"Waddup nigga" I answer my phone that was connected to the car radio as this niggas voice bounced off my car doors "ain' shit buh this paper, you tryin' ta hit up the strip club?" Ty asks while I turn into the McDonald's drive thru.

Thinking about it a nigga seriously needed some ass and titties shaking on him at the moment "yea sure, wanna hit up Fantasy?" I ask before placing my order.

He chuckles "only you would wanna go to your own damn strip club" I shrug as if he could see me "I only got the finest bitches some imported from them foreign lands ya feel meh?" I pay and get my food and drive off.

"Set me up with Diamond, one on one in the private room" I laugh "nigga you tryin' ta catch something from the bitch?" my strippers may be the finest but sone of the shit they be doing after work would have you cringing "nigga I just need a sloppy toppy then my ass is gone" I park my car in my garage as I unplug my phone from the car.

"Just watch when you get something just from getting head but I'll arrange it fo' ya" he ends the phone call with 'bang' then hangs up "I need to teach him some proper nigga good byes" I mutter as I step into my simple home.

----

Six hours later I was showered, dressed and ready to get some bitches even if they already belonged to me I just might recruit new girls if I came across any that were worth being part of the line up.

I was carpooling with Ty as he drove over to Kev's crib "you thinking he'll be going with us sering as his hands are preemtty full with all the ass from that bitch?" I asked with a smug look, no lie I wanted a piece if her the second I saw her pictures but yet again Kevin had to get her willingly or not.

Ty nods his head before taking out his phone calling Kev as he also had his phone plugged up to the stereo, hands free calling and its safer.

'This is Kevin, can't come to the phone right now but don't leave your details just call in a couple of hours you might get lucky' I laugh at his voicemail "he better be getting some if he ain' answerin' his damn phone calls" I say, then finally drive over to club Fantasy and Ty parks his Benz at his reserved parking spot at the back of the club.

We turnt up, blew some cash, drank some, got sloppy toppy and had strippers all in our V.I.P section. My strip club aims to please, so the service stayed at it's best.

°°°°°

Oh welp another bonus chapter but I don't really like this chapter, anywho what do y'all think about it?

Next chapter may or may not be visible once I've updated, if you lucky you'll see it and if not you'll have to follow me to be able to read it.

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee