(14)

Edited.

Chapter Fourteen: New Destination; The Hospital

Kevin

Damn! I think I'm officially pussy whipped. That was one long and awesome night for a nigga, I never thought shawty would throw that ass back like
she did. Handled it like a true freak could.

I place my hand on the left hand side of my bed to feel it cold and empty, slowly opening my eyes Beau wasn't in it. Was it a one night stand? Shit I'd like to dive
into that cookie jar face first again if I ever got the chance too. I get up out of my bed butt ass naked like the day I was born but I wasn't packing as much back then as I had going on down below like now, I had a size thirteen shoe what the fuck you thought.

I walk into my bathroom to take care of hygiene thoroughly before slipping out the bathroom to find something to wear, I had business meetings back to back today and the trap would have to run by Ty and Chris while I was out. Putting on my black Armani suit, white button up shirt, red tie with a black pair of Armani
shoes. Adding some cologne and ice to my wrist I was out of my bedroom with my phone, charger, IPad and Laptop. I made a quick stop by Beau's bedroom to see if she's up but knowing my stroke game ma is probably still knocked the fuck out.

I walk inside and her bedroom seemed off, I walk into her bathroom to find her bathtub still filled with water so I dip my
finger in there and its cold as fuck. I search possible areas that I thought I would find her but came up short, I walk back into her bedroom and find the duffle bag that held her spray paints
inside "she never leaves these l things" I said to myself. I pull out my phone and hit up Chris and Ty on a three way phone call.

T-Ty, C-Chris, K-Kevin

C- I was in the middle o-*groans*

T- Yo wassup Ghost?

K- Chris get rid of the bitch don't nobody wanna hear that shit this early

It gets quiet for a moment so I know Chris got rid of his newest bitch of the month or less depending on how her sex and head game is.

K- Beau is gone

C- Damn that bitch always seems to get away

K- Nigga shut the fuck up and FIND HER

T- Its gonna be harder this time
because we can't pull out files of where she could be

K- Just find her and bring her back or let me know when you know about her whereabouts

C- Aight deuces

T- Bang!

We all hang up and Ty ass need to change the way he hangs up. I walk into my office building and every damn bitch already on my dick "ooh you rocking that suit Mr Stevens" one of the females
swoons but I throw a head nod.

Four hours had passed and I had been in meetings since I stepped foot in my office and now I had to do a lunch date with a woman that runs a fashion magazine for up and coming designers and I'd like to have her on board, with
my guidance I could build her career as well as my own and the company's name.

Arriving at Red Lobster I have my Range valet parked, I make sure I'm presentable and make my way inside. I get to the bookings desk "Stevens" I tell the host "right this way sir the other party has already been seated" I nod and slowly follow behind him. Who I saw changed my whole damn mood.

The Lord and saviour is testing me and I may not win this challenge. My ex has just fucked up my day even more!

Beautiful

Watch when I get out of here that bitch gon' get hers no lie. I was fuming inside and I wish I did more than knock her ass out that day, the next time I see her in them streets I'm cutting a bitch to a million pieces.

I sat on the couch near the wall length window and just stared out of it, I was looking at nothing particular until I see some chick with a red weave on walking towards the porch stairs "wait hold up ain't that..." well I be damned, I guess I get the chance to cut her ass faster than I thought.

Erik had left out the room a while ago not that I cared anyway. I walk out the room and found the stair case, I slowly descend down them to see the hoe I once called my best friend "well look who it is" I smiled at her as she was talking to Erik.

They both look up at me as I finally get to the bottom of the stairs, I see her eyes show hate then guilt then no emotion at all. She walks up to to me like she finna swing "I'm watching you lil girl" she threatens only to see a smile on my face "don't make threats if you ain't about it, but just know I'm watching you too slut" I look her up and down and go look for the kitchen. I must admit sir has grown on me as well as his 'slang-ish' talking ways.

I find the kitchen only to see the hoe right behind me "if you feeling froggy jump bitch" I snarl opening the fridge about to take out a bottle of water when she closes it harshly almost banging my head against it.

I kiss my teeth and look at her, next thing I know this bitch swinging her fists in my face, did you think I was gon' hit her with my famous K.O tactic? Nope I'm 'bout to beat a bitch!

I grab her right hand wrist as she tries to punch me in the face and twist it anti-clockwise, she winces in pain which gave me enough time to punch, slap and
dig my nails into her skin. She fell down and I start stomping on every part of her body, I was going crazy until she scratched my leg and pulled on it making
me fall too.

We was rolling on the floor when I finally got to punch her on the side of her jaw making her loose her grip on me, I went
at it again and snatched off her wig and kicked her in the temple just to seal this deal. We were both bloody but I did some
work on her mixed ass, she out like a light.

I look and feel for any type of scaring on my body but I seemed to be okay besides the bruising and few minor cuts here and there, I look at my nails and them bitches were broken but not all of them "shit you better have some money on you cause you paying for this" I search her purse for the right amount when I notice a note in her bag.

I slowly open it but nothing about it seemed off except the bottom where the person wrote their name Ashley how did this girl know a Ashley and why did this name sound so familiar?

Erik came rushing into the kitchen to see what had happened and gave me a look
"what the fuck you do?" he spat, I grin at him and open one of the drawers in the kitchen to find knives, very sharp knives and took one out.

I stare at the sharp piece in front of my eyes and down at the knocked out Asia "you know I never did any type of art work on a human being before?" my eyes darken and I knew I was being sucked in by something, I look at Erik for a second before I start drawing random shit on her body but oh well I don't care.

As I wrote 'Bitch' I got up looking at Asia for the last time "you might wanna call nine-one-one for her" and I left out the kitchen.

°°°°°

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee