(30)

Edited.

Chapter Thirty: Last Man Standing

It had become an all man for themselves type of situation, Erik and Kevin had their crew while Jay came alone, no backup just him. Ty and Chris stood front and centre to the other crew while Kevin stood face to face with Erik and Jay.

In the mists of the silence "so you the bitch ass nigga that got my girl pregnant?" Erik spat looking Kevin up and down shaking his head "and you must be the dumb ass fuck boy that played with her heart, got her pregnant and dropped her" Kevin spat back glaring at him forgetting all about Jay for a
moment.

In a swift motion all three men had their guns out aiming at each other "I thought you and I were brothers man, Jay I helped you when you ain't had shit" Erik spat "you killed my fucking brother Erik that's why Ion fuck witchu no more" Jay hisses "yo brother wasn't shit, he better off dead anyway" pow Jay shot Erik in the shoulder simply leaving Kevin with nothing to do.

So Kevin being a smart ass thug he moved from the two and let them kill each other that way he wouldn't have nobody's blood on his hands when the five'oh came through. Erik and Jay got into a heated argument leading to them having a fist fight, Erik had a strong left hook seeing as he punched Jay in the stomach, side, and lastly his jaw while
Jay brought his own boxing experience to the table getting Erik on the side of his head, jaw and chest.

It had been an awesome boxing match for Kevin to see especially since he wasn't involved and had the best front row seats in the house. The two former homies went at it with no one giving up the fight, it was their fight to the finish until Erik pulled out his gun when he had Jay firmly on the floor struggling to escape his grip "time to die just like your fucking brother bitch" while his finger on the trigger a bullet was let out and
everyone stood still.

Jay felt in his body and nothing, he wasn't shot so he looks up at Erik that had him pinned to the floor as he fell on his side slowly loosing air but no one had rushed to save him from his death.

Standing from her seat Asia rushed over to Erik not to save him but to finish him off once and for all "this is for the bullshit you put me through" shooting him in between his eyes. Kevin signals to Ty to finish Jay off while he smoked on his blunt, getting to it Ty releases all his gun clips into Jay body before he could take in what had just happened to Erik. Kevin was happy to see both men dead but for how long would he stay this way?

Heels click behind him "hey baby" her voice had him turn around and glare at her "I'm happy to see you too, how about we get out of here and ya know" she puts her hand on his shoulder seductively.

Kevin slaps her hand away and shots her in the temple in one swift motion. Now he had no one to think about coming back into his life except for his baby mama and future wife Beautiful.

Beautiful

I was free from them, all of them. I was moving to Brazil, a place I've always dreamt of living at because of the culture, the people and the place in general.

I stood in the airport with nothing but this stupid wedding dress I had on. I was leaving the old Beautiful behind and was going to start afresh in Rio, I was
excited, sad and felt like I was missing something but I put that thought right at the back of my mind.

Boarding the plane I got stares from people but I didn't care, they could say what they want but if they put in my shoes for a day they'd see what I went through. I plop down onto a seat by the window to see a place I once called home for the last time before I dozed off.

Feeling someone shaking me I look up to see a guy trying to get me to wake up "are we in Brazil yet?" rubbing my eyes, shaking his head "no but you were most
probably having a nightmare that's why I woke you up" I wipe the sweat from my forehead trying to remember what I had
dreamt of but I came to a frustrating blank.

I look at the guy "oh thanks" he smiles and looks down at my attire "you a runaway bride or sum?" I look at him for a moment "I don't know it's just complicated" he nods and turns his body fully towards me "Kent and baby you can tell me I've been bored for the past three hours I could use a lil drama right about now" he pouts making me chuckle.

A part of me felt like I could trust him so I proceeded in telling him what had happened from when Kevin took me in to
when I walked out on two of the guys that I could actually say cared for me "ooh so you mean to tell me you ain't pick none of them and you sad because?" Kent asks "if I knew I wouldn't be feeling like this it's like my heart and gut is telling me something went down after I left but I couldn't go back" Kent nods.

"Well baby welcome to Rio, Brazil where the men are too damn hot to resist, beaches forever blue, clubs vibing and food kept bringing you back" Kent exclaims as we step off the plane "you got a place to stay yet miss preggo?" I shake my head while I thought of a hotel I could stay at "well then its settled you
my newest bestest friend are staying with me and you'll get to meet my baby Christian" he giggles, yes Kent was gay and proud.

About to decline his offer a man with blond hair, greenish eyes, perfectly constructed jawline and a banging body walked up to us and swiftly pulled Kent into his embrace 'Christian is one fine dude' I thought to myself looking at the gay couple "Christian stop we in public"
Kent rolls his eyes playfully and turns to me "this is Beautiful, Beautiful this is Kent" offering his hand I pulled him into a hug "sorry I'm a hugger" I smile.

Home sweet home, or is it?

°°°°°

This was the laat chapter so now I can work on my other books, sequel will be out whenever but hope y'all enjoyed reading this.

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee