(29)

Edited.

Chapter Twenty-Nine; I'm Gone (Beautiful)

It was cold, confusing and had a lot of people on their toes. They had no idea who'd strike first from both crews involved, Erik had made sure to get his crew strapped and ready to defend themselves while Kevin had to come up with a master plan to get into Erik's house, find Beau take her back home and burn the place with Erik's shot up body inside it.

Just like a whole lot of the people around them Jay and Beau had tried to come with plans to escape but with the tension rising so was the security. Ashley, Asia and Erik had somehow come up with a master plan to take out Kevin but would it work?

Erik /Krazy

Standing in my office "you've been keeping an eye on Beautiful right?" I asked Tony one of my best shooters, with a nod "yea I have boss" I take a seat on my couch and take out my already rolled blunt to think about somethings.

I slap my hands together "get the church ready by Friday" I spoke into the phone, I was planning on making Beau mine once and for all. I bought a ring for her personalised just for her to show how much I really love her and once she gave birth to that bastards child I'm gonna get her pregnant again not to replace our first baby but we have to move on at some point. Ya know.

I walk into the bedroom I had put Beau in to find her all cuddled up under Jay like they were a fucking couple pissing me off "Jay!" I bark making their heads shoot up but Beau's face held annoyance and went back to sleep, while Jay got up giving her a kiss on the forehead and
left out the room without saying
anything or looking at me.

I walk to the bed and sat down "get up Beau" I shake her slightly as she groans "leave me alone Erik damn" she mumbles turning the other way "we need to talk about our wed-" she sat up and stares at me "wedding?" I nod "fuck no I'm not about to be married and especially not to
you, give me a damn guinea pig and I'll marry that but not you" she says in a matter of fact type of tone.

Chuckling I look at her "you gon' do it! Or you can say goodbye to your unborn right now" I glare down onto her stomach, she looked like they were just about to come out "fuck you" I smirk
"we'll wait until you give birth baby and you know its gon' go down" I lick my lips and I see her shiver, I still got it.

Beautiful

I watched Erik sitting on the bed with a smug look on his face "forget it Erik, I don't want you anymore and I hate you for everything you did to me all those years ago" I say looking at him, the eyes that once intimidated me had no effect on me anymore. I felt like jumping up from this bed and giving him a taste of his own medicine but with this big ass belly in front of me I was limited and my feet were killing me. So I ignored him and spoke to Jay from time to time.

Today was Friday and people were all crazy, going up and down, preparing some shit and this hoe was in my room telling me that Erik had paid her to do
my hair, make up and nails for this special day "wait is the wedding today?" she nods with a huge smile on he face, this could not be happening to me and to top it all Jay and I had not finished talking about my plans to escape since a nigga named Tony been around too damn much.

Six hours had passed, I had my make up, hair and nails done. I had on a white sweet heart dress, with diamonds on the top half and it was loose at the bottom and my preggy belly was on display but the dress wasn't tight and I kinda liked it.

I put on the lil veil thing on my head to cover my face, I had to come up with something quick or I'll be stuck with Erik for the rest of my life. I walk in front of the body mirror to look at myself, I liked the dress but I don't like the person I'm about to walk down the aisle to.

I slowly walk down the aisle to see mostly Erik's workers, Ashley, Asia, some pretty chick and Erik "why are they here?" but there is only one way to find out then I'm beating bitches pregnant or not. Reaching Erik I stand next to him as the preacher goes on and on about love, faith, trust, communication and blah blah blah.

I turn slightly to see Asia with an
angered look on her face but I didn't really care cause then I was gonna wipe that shit off with my fists then she can be mad all she wants "if there is anyone opposing to these two getting married speak now or forever hold your peace" I hear Erik mumble some words while
looking around "do y-" two door opened, one on the side revealing Jay who held a smile once he saw me and the one I had came in from revealing a very angry Kevin.

If they were about to make me choose "Beau let's go" Jay says once he stood in front of me but Erik's workers held out their guns scaring the preacher half to death. Kevin walked towards me as his gang walked behind him all with their guns out too, now do I choose someone who came alone and can get killed or someone who actually came with protection or maybe neither cause I'm going to walk out of here by my damn self.

Erik looks at me as if he expected me to choose him "I got to go" I remove the veil from my head throwing it down and there stood Kevin and Jay but they expecting me to take one their hand and run out of here to live a happily ever after but I just couldn't do it I just couldn't.

Kevin, he took me when my parents owed him, treated me badly then after I forgave him and then I started having feelings for him so strong that I went and got pregnant by him which I don't mind at all. He changed me and in a way I love him for that.

Jay, oh Jay he also took me in my sleep not once but two times but unlike Kevin he treated me with
respect, protected me and made me laugh through it all. He even got me free while he put himself through whatever so that I could get away from this place which I'm back at because of him.

I had love for these guys but I had to focus on me, something I haven't done in a while because of them. They both consumed my thoughts on a daily making me wonder if things would have been different if I had been with Jay instead of Kevin or that I had never met either of them then I wouldn't be so torn in between.

Some type of hope filled their eyes but I had to think of me for a while "I'm sorry Jay but I dont think its the best option to go with you right now but I'll always keep you in my heart and thoughts after all you were there for me" I hug him for the last time, seeing Kevin with a smile on his face and yet I had to make him frown.

I sigh "Kev I'm not going with you either, I decided to leave this place and never come back but you are the father of these two in my womb so I'll keep in contact, as much as I didn't want to say this but I love you and no whore or nigga can stop my feelings for you but this is goodbye for now" Kevin wipes away the tears I felt falling but didn't stop them from coming down my cheeks " I love you too
Beautiful" he leans in for a kiss but I move away, I didn't want him thinking that I was going to change my mind.

I look at all three guys and rush out the church doors as fast as my swollen feet could carry me. This was my final goodbye to them I just hope Jay could forgive me for this.

°°°°°

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee