(18)

Edited.

Chapter Eighteen: Starting Over

This was something else right here, neither Beau or Kevin had the courage to speak up. Kevin wanted to pull her into his arms and hold on until he could no longer but Beau felt out of place just like the first day she was brought here.

Sitting in the lounging area Beau and Kevin stare at each other, blinking a couple of times just to see who speak up first.

"I missed you"

"I wanna leave"

They both said at the same time, Kevin confused stared at Beau "huh?" Beau had lost the courage to speak up again but whispers "I wanna leave sir" shaking his head vigorously at the woman he had slowly started to fall in love with wanted to leave him "Kevin" now Beau was confused "my name, its Kevin" she nods but doesn't care either way.

Beau stood up and attempted to leave but Kevin pulls on her waist "please don't leave me again" he pleads breathing against her neck, Beau tried to forget the night that Kevin and herself had indulged in rough sex that had her over the edge.

She didn't want to turn around and look at him, it would only lead to one thing and she didn't want to go through all of it while having Jay freshly planted in her mind. She wondered if he was okay, if Erik believed anything he said once he got home, what
was going on?.

Sighing "please let me go Kev- I mean sir I can't do this, not now" Kevin didn't let her go but pulled her closer "what happened Beautiful, why are you being so distant towards me?" he at least had the right to know but Beau just lost her footing when she tried to free herself from his tight grip and slowly took the two to the ground with her sobbing "and please call me Kevin" he was not used to begging and pleading like this but it was a first.

Tilting her head to the side to take a look at Kevin for a second "nobody likes me, my own best friend betrayed me and had me taken by my ex" she cries "I will never be accepted for how I look and m-m-my paren-ts" hugging her closely to him.

Everyone was silent except for Beau's silent cries "we can leave we can go anywhere you wanna go, start afresh just you and I how about that?" Kevin says after a while "baby girl you gorgeous from the strands
on your head down to the pinky of your toe, I was wrong to hurt you the way I did but you gotta see yourself the way I see you now" Beau looks him in the eyes "you are a thick goddess with a personality so unique to me that I can't help but fall for you even more, I was a jerk I know but I want us to start over again" Kevin smiles down at her.

Biting her bottom lip "hi my name is Kevin Stevens, CEO of a multimillion dollar company but also King of the streets, I am twenty-three with Bacholars degree in both Business and Law and my favourite color is red" Kevin places his right hand out for Beautiful to shake, giggling she places hers into his "nice to meet you Kevin my name is
Beautiful Amilia Black, final year student in high school and want to major in arts and fashion, turned eighteen a month ago and my favourite colour is any and every color to be honest" making Kevin chuckle.

Beau remembered Jay's words "Kevin we have to go" she panics "what do you mean?" "we have to go someone helped me escape and I know Erik will look for me
here first" wiping her tears and getting up quickly "we need to leave right now!" she hisses and pulls on Kevin to head up to their one time shared bedroom.

Jay limps into the house "Where the fuck is he Jay?!" Erik yells
at a badly bruised Jay. Before he drove back to Erik's house he had a couple of his niggas beat him up and shoot him in the shoulder to stage a kidnapping "some niggas took her man" Jay held his torn up shirt on the bullet wound "we were walking out the mall and these niggas came out of nowhere and took her before beating me half to death" he coughs up blood but keeps it together.

Erik looks at Jay skeptical "Erik you know I had love for that girl and that I'd do anything to protect her" Erik sighs and takes a seat on his couch "get him cleaned up then report to me once you sorted" his workers nod as they carry Jay to the back to get him cleaned and stitched up.

Jay was hopping that Beau had gotten away and was safe with the enemy well that's only until he had Erik and his hoe Ashley taken out for good. Cleaning his face and body as well as his bullet wound "that's enough guys" Jay groans when the guys try to pick him up "I'm fine" he hisses and they let him go.

'Time to make phone calls and arrange some funerals' Jay thought to himself as gets dressed in basketball short, shirt and some Roshes.

°°°°°

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee