(5)

Edited.

Chapter Five: Fights

Beautiful got out of Ty's Benz and headed straight to the front door 'how did they find me so quickly' she thought to herself. As much as she wanted to run away again she knew she couldn't because for one: she had nowhere else to go and two: not even someone to help her either.

Ty opens the front door letting her in first like the gentleman he was "fat bitch" Chris mumbles but gets slapped behind his head by Ty "shut up bitch nigga" Ty walks into the loudge to see what's on TV while they waited for Kevin to return from work.

Beautiful threw the slightly empty duffle bag on the edge of the bed and jumps on it. Being
at the graveyard for the first time brought a bit of peace in her life, but for now she had to do whatever that guy, Kevin wanted her to do until she had come up with a solid plan to leave once and for all without being found this time.

"Mr Stevens promoting thicker women of all color would also not only boost sales of the Magazine but show that the magazine is not just promoting the thinner super model types"
Kevin sat back as Mr Carter the chief editor presented a new magazine cover that was specifically for women that were thick "but would guys want to see this? No! So next suggestion" he snapped.

Kevin liked his women on the thin side, with a bit of ass to grope on and the face of an Egyptian goddess. People in the board room groan at his negativity towards thicker women "in actual fact Mr Stevens more and more men are starting to notice women with thicker thighs, bottom and chest even recent studies show that men have found plus sized women attractive too" Sarah the head of the fashion department chirps in "magazines just do not take the take to show off these women and with the right staff and resources to pull this photoshoot off it WILL be a success" she finishes.

Thinking about it for a minute "find some women that would want to be in this lil photoshoot but I want to be at the interviews, can't have ugly bitches on ny covers" he got up and dismissed everyone that had sighed in relief for a while now the hard work was just starting
for them. Placing all his documents away he makes his way to his car and sped home, she had the worst surprise coming her way.

Beautiful made Ty and Chris some food to eat while they waited for Kevin to get home "what you doin'?" Chris asked
Beautiful "what do you mean?" Beautiful asks confused "I mean school wise" she nods in understanding "oh I'm in my last year of high school" Chris chokes on his food for a while.

Patting his back "you okay?" concern written all over Beautiful's face "yea I'm good... How are you?" with a stale face Beau got up and walked into the
kitchen to clean up and make sure Kevin's food was warm. Smacking her teeth as she cleaned 'how are you?' she mimicked Chris, 'nigga you kniw how the fuck I'm feeling' she spat with a eye roll.

Bursting through the front door "where the fuck she at?" Kevin said pissed off "in the kitchen" Chris snitches "man lets go" Ty starts to pull Chris along with him "but the shit is about to be crazy Ty, leave me here and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow" he tries to convince Ty but gets pulled out the house and they
drive off. Kevin had turned into Ghost as soon as he saw her cleaning "bitch what I tell you 'bout runnin'?" his voice booms scaring the life out of Beau.

Staying silent Beau tries to resume only to be yanked onto Kevin's chest "don't you hear me talkin' to you?" he hisses into her ear making her shiver "I-I-I'm
s-s-soo-rry" Beau stutters. His eyes black with no emotions on his face "you gon' be real sorry once I'm done with you" he pushes her out the kitchen and up the stairs. Getting into a room that looked like a torture room scared Beau, if this was how she was going to die she wasn't
prepared but how do you prepare for death. Also why the fuck did this room look like Christian Grey's room from Fifty Shades of Grey? Beau asked herself looking around.

He handcuffs onto the wall and stares at her intensely "you wanna be bad and run from me?" his tone laced with anger, his breathing hard and she sensed that at any moment he could strike "I wasn't running away" tears flowing freely down her cheeks only for him to let out a deep chuckle. Beau was shaking and praying for some sort of miracle.

Ripping off her clothes and leaving her in her bra and booty shorts he stares at her in disgust "you disgust me" he spat getting a leather belt from on of the hooks in the room and started beating Beau all over her body. Crying "please Stop!" Beau yelled in pain, with nowhere to run as she took the merciless hits "PLEASE SIR!" she yelps as he hits her on her thigh "Stop yelling bitch!" he retorts and steps back in satisfaction, marks and cuts filled her body leaving
her face the same "I'd punch you but yo ugliness is already enough punishment" he sneers and removes the handcuffs from her wrists and walks out.

Beau cried as she slid to the floor, this was the worst treatment she had ever gotten and just because she felt the need to see her baby on his birthday. Getting up she walks out the door to the bedroom she had been given, into the bathroom to soak in a hot bubble bath and wash away all the specks of blood that had been on her body.

Kevin still frustrated he calls up one of his many hoes to come over which she complied to and within minutes she stood at the door with only a trenchcoat on. Kevin bites his lip and walks up the stairs to his bedroom and they got down to business. Moaning, groaning and curse words filled the room as Kevin gave her deep rough strokes.

Beautiful got dressed in an oversized shirt that belonged to her dad -one of the things she always kept in her duffle bag no matter where she went- and walked to the kitchen for some water when a girl stood at the end of the counter taking out what looked like whipped cream.

About to turn away from entering the kitchen the girl notices her and stops her "who the fuck are you and what the fuck are doing in here?" she said with attitude, Beau had built up her anger and so many other emotions she didn't want to let out so she tries to walk away but the girl rushes in front of her blocking her path "hoe don't you hear me talking to you?" Beau looks her up and down and walks around her avoiding confrontation once again.

We all know a bitch move when you see and feel one, the girl pulls on Beau's hair. Beautiful so aggravated and pissed she turns and punches the girl straight on the nose sending her down the floor with a loud thud. Beautiful punched, slapped and kicked her until she saw blood spilling from her as she screamed for Beau to stop, wrapping her hand in the girls hair she lifted her up and walked up the stairs to Kevin's bedroom.

Opening the door to see Kevin in all his glory standing there -naked as the day he was born-, he looks up to see a very pissed off Beau and a badly beaten Mia. He stares at Beautiful with a hint of shock in his eyes "keep your dogs on a tight leash or I just might be a bitch and kill'em" she spat and banged her head against the door for the last time and walked out.

Beau was a ticking time bomb on legs, how long until she'd officially explode and badly hurt someone else? Kevin looks down at Mia's body, shakes his head and carries her to her car. He wasn't dealing with that shit.

°°°°°

Two chapters are coming tomorrow so be on the look out, one of the chapters is a bonus and was never posted up on tge original. Hope you enjoy :)

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee