(20)

This chapter was thought of but never written or published, I suck at writing sex scenes but I'll try my best. 'Never give up without trying first' - PorshaBee (favorite quote)

Not Edited.

Chapter Twenty: I'll Make Love To You

Beautiful

Soft tender kisses graced my neck and shoulder blade, the way Kevin placed his lips on my wet skin had tingles running up and down my spine. His hand roaming my body more sweetly than the first time we had sex.

He steps out the bathtub with a smirk as he saw the disappointed look on my face "calm down baby daddy ain't done, we just started" he lifts me up bridal style, placing lingering kisses on my lips as he carried me back into our bedroom.

Lights dim, scented candles placed in almost every corner of the room, slow music playing in the background and roses all over the floor shaping our a heart. This would seem corny to many women but if you haven't had any man do this for you before or at all then we would be in the same boat.

Laying me down on the plush white bed sheeted bed with hints of red and black decorations on it.

Kevin's eyes roam my body shamelessly, I try to cover up when my mind tells me he's counting every flaw and isn't liking any part of me.

Kevin groans when he sees my hands trying to hide away from him "Beau stop, your perfect in my eyes" he takes ahold of my hands and places them above my head "remember I told you I loved every dip, flaw and curve on your body" he kisses my cheek.

He kisses my breasts "so beautiful" he goes down to my main body hate factor my stomach "can't wait for you to fall pregnant with kids, I'm a happy man now but you falling pregnant would just mean so much to me" he kisses all over my stomach area "I promise whenever you guys are conceived that I'll be at every pregnancy milestone" he kisses it for the last time.

He kisses on my arms, neck and ankles when he lustfully looks at my thick thighs "mmmm... mmmm... fuck" his hands placed on both thighs, up and down his hands roamed. He bites his lips as he kisses on my left thigh biting it when he is a few kisses away from my hotbox when he does the same thing to my right thigh.

My body finally got the attention it has been looking for. Kevin wasn't holding back on the kisses or compliments during his time of admiration. One simple finger dip into my heated core had me wanting to explode within seconds.

He chuckles seeing how my body reacted at his sudden finger dip. Slowly, deep and sensual finger strokes has me arching my back. Another finger invades my insides as his tongue joins in, licking up my slit as he kept his fingers at the same slow pace.

Aiming to grind myself against him only got me a warning groan from him and his other hand keeping me still. If I couldn't grind against him like I want to then I can certainly grab onto his short curly afro filled head.

Kevin

The things Beau had me thinking of would have never crossed my mind if I was with any other woman besides her.