(4)

Edited.

Chapter Four: Escape?

Beautiful

I got done cooking the food and sat down on the bar stool in the kitchen. As I sat down I started reminiscing "I miss you baby" I sigh to myself, tomorrow Jay'Dee would a year old. Nobody at school knew I was pregnant because of my already existing weight and their name calling had hit me harder than any other days that they did feel like picking on me.

I had not been to my baby's grave since his short timed funeral, I felt like a failure from not knowing I was pregnant to losing the only person I knew would love me unconditionally. In three days its the anniversary of his death but his birthday is tomorrow. I had to find a way to get to his grave and just be there for my Angel.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a few male voices and I didn't really care about them as long as I didn't have to deal with any of them. I got up from the bar stool and slipped up the stairs not being noticed by anyone. I hear the guys compliment my cooking as I reach my bedroom door.

I sat back and just scan the room for a while, I wonder how my life would have been if Jay'Dee was still with me. Would I be here living the life of an inmate? Would Jay'Dee love me as much as I have grown to love him? Would Erik be there for us? some of the questions that roamed my thoughts.

I grab a duffle bag and pack a few clothing items that clearly did not belong to me but I didn't care I wanted to get out of here and soon. I needed to be wjth Jay'Dee. I hear footsteps come towards the door so I put the duffle in the closet quickly
and sit on the bed with my eyes looking up at the ceiling. The door is opened roughly and I see sir standing there staring at me "Get up bitch!" he demands so I stand up slowly earning a menacing growl from him.

He motions me to follow him with his pointer finger, we walk out the bedroom and back down the stairs to hear the same voices I tried to avoid until they left the house "these ma niggas" all eyes were on me and that had me beyond the word uncomfortable. I look to the side "man she fat" one guy said making the rest snicker "man shut yo ugly donkey ass up baby girl is thick"
another retorts making me look up at him with a small smile.

As he laughed "Haha Ty please man I'm one fine brother so shut up and stop lyin' ta da bitch" the guy that had insulted me before say getting a head shake from Ty
"w-why a-am I here?" I mumble "clean this shit up" sir says beside me. I walk into the kitchen not saying a word to him and cleaned up while thinking of a way to get out of this house. Everything was spotless after an hour and a half, I get myself some ice cream and go back up the stairs ignoring the guys.

Eating the ice cream as I packed the duffle bag and made sure nothing looked off in the bedroom when I left. This was my chance to get out of here. I was going to wait until midnight to leave. And hopefully he isn't a light sleeper or he comes in here to check up on me.

Kevin

"Do you really have to treat her like that?" Ty shook his head in
disappointment looking at Chris and I "I swear y'all niggas wasn't raised by a woman the way y'all treated lil mama" I scoff "nigga I wasn't raised by no damn body I took care of myself!" I hiss "she basically came back into my life when I had made a name for myself in the business world" I look the other way "but does she ever ask you for money? Nah ya moms loves you without the money unlike me... Fuck this I'm out" Ty grabs his car keys and leaves.

Chris stands up after a minute "well I guess I'ma go too, he's my ride see ya in the AM" Chris daps me and walks out. Ty is just being a bitch about this. I switch off the television and walk up the stairs to my bedroom when I hear her talking to herself. I ignore her and walk into my bedroom and get the best rest I've gotten since there was no shit popping off at the trap.

Bright and early I got up and this bitch didn't get my breakfast ready again? I should whoop her ass and leave her for dead somewhere. I storm into her bedroom and that shit was empty, her bed was set like she hasn't even slept in it and I see the balcony door open. I go over to it and realise she had climbed
down the side of the house "when I find you I'm gon' kill ya buh'lee that bitch" I say through grit teeth, see what happens when you try and be nice to a bitch by giving her her own room. She back to that dark ass room.

I get dressed for the office but call up Ty, he may be mad about the shit I said but I don't care and through it all we still homies. He good at tracking people and very fast at that "yo wassup" I hear Ty greet "that chick escaped and I want you to find her" I tell him "once you find her location let me know" and hang up on him before he
could respond. I park my Range at my reserved parking spot.

"Good morning Mr Stevens" Ashley my PA grins at me "any messages for me?" she frowns for a while because of my sudden attitude change towards her but hands me the sticky notes that had my messages written on them. As I make my way to the elevator my phone rings "you found her?" "yea I sent you the address of where she at and we'll meet you there" I make a u-turn and check the address "why she at the grave yard?" I ponder but that bitch gon' get it either way.

I place my briefcase on the passenger seat as soon as I got into my car and off to the grave yard I went. I spot Ty's Mercedez Benz C-Class parked at the gate probably waiting on me. I send him a text to lead the way, to wherever this girl was.

Stopping on the side of the road I see her but I don't understand why she's here because her parents weren't even buried yet. Getting out I slowly walk up to her, kneeling in front of a grave that seemed to be a baby's as she cried with a cup cake on the head stone with the #1 candle on it. I clear my throat to get her attention, looking up at me with tears running down her cheeks "why you here?" she ignores me and blows out the candle on the head stone "yo I'm talkin' to ya" she wipes her eyes "I heard you the first time dumbass" she spat.

I was about to punch her in the throat when Ty held me back "read the head stone nigga" he mumbles in my ear and moves back to where Chris was still standing looking around, I place my gaze on what had been written.

An Angel rests here Jay'Dee Pharoah Black, a life lost too soon. Mommy will forever think of you my Angel- Beautiful.

I sort of felt bad about the lose of her baby so I left her for a few minutes and walked up to the guys "make sure she gets to my house and keep her there" I order and walk back to my car and speed to my office. To Ashley's annoying voice and irritating attempts to get with me.

°°°°°

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee