Bonus Chapter

This chapter can't be found on my other account but I decided to write you some bonus chapter where I think they should be. The ending of this book may change due to the bonus chapters I've written in here.

Hope you enjoy reading the extra chapters :)

I'd like to say thank you to @AboutLastNight_ & @shamonticupcake for their comments and they were the first people to comment so I really appreciate it.

Not Edited.

Chapter Six: Tysons' Life

Leaning back into my couch I watch the woman I called my mother walk up and down the staircase to put away whatever she bought with my money while she sat and did nothing.

I know that at some point a son got to take care of his moms but damn this woman was acting like I was her nigga, always demanding money from me every other day and has not even sad thank you afterwards.

Chris and Kev just don't know how it feels to have your own mother being a gold digger and not being there for you at all. I sigh as she goes on a cursing spree as she came back down the stairs.

She walks into the living room giving me this stank ass look, I smack my teeth already knowing where this conversation was going. She was either going to ask for more money, start an argument that made no type of sense or I'd be lucky and get both of those today.

Leaning against the wall "so you just left your mother walk up and down them stairs and not offer to help me once, why?" I stare at her, I wasn't feeling gentleman like today. I had enough problems of my own to be arguing over some things that needed to be taken to her room.

Shaking my head "well you done ain't you so therefore this conversation is irrelevant" I spat not looking at her. What I would give just to get a mother that actually cared about her son and nothing else.

Clicking her tongue "lil nigga I'm still ya mama watch how you talk to me!" I chuckle "act like it then and stop bitching about shit that have nothing to with me" with that I left the living room and walk into my man cave, the only good thing about being down here is being far away from her and you need a password to get in.

My man cave pretty much looked like a mini apartment in the lower of the house, if I ever planned on hiding out this place would be the best place to do it. I switch on my sixty four inch black flat screen TV that was mounted about my fish tank.

I was stuck in between watching a basketball game and a football game, it was frustrating that I couldn't even pick a channel which led me to watching Vines and some of the people that made those were pretty good at it.

Laughing at some vine that was posted back in twenty-thirteen, if I had a chance I'd make the best vines around here "maybe I'll call myself King Bach or something" I rub my chin as I kept on thinking.

"Tyson come up here boy!" along with loud banging I groan before getting up from the couch I was on "no please, nothing" I mumble as I walk up the stairs to get to the door that separated me from being near her.

Holding out her hand in front of me "I need a couple of hundreds, gimme" I look down at her hand that was right in my face "I ain't got money on me" I lie which had her smirking.

She looks me from my head to my feet "I also take black cards, where I'm going they got a machine so..." I step back from her, walk back into my man cave and slammed the door behind me. She yells, cusses and screams at me through the door.

In the perfect order: first the annoying argument and then wanting money from me. I wish she'd get a job or something that way she stayed out of the house more, which had me thinking about my first vine since I know I'd be doing something other than dealing.

I remember the first day I got to hang with Kev and Chris. They were walking home from moddle school when I -the new kid in town- approached them. My swagg wasn't as up to par as theirs but I was close behind them in that department.

We got to chill on a Saturday and have been boys ever since, we formed a brotherhood and Kev practically raising himself like me at the time we clicked at Chris well he was from a good home but decided to come out and make some friends.

We got each others backs no mattrr how much we get angry, annoyed and frustrated with each other. Lil Wayne's song My Nigga would best fit us and the life we live.

Ooh I got a kid too but she all the way in China, like for real a nigga feeling dead beat and not loving towards the seed he helped create. Her mama was some hot shot manager at hee company that relocated her to the other side of the world taking my daughter with her.

Three years withoit holding her, skyping, caling and the messages were not enough for me and I deserve more than that since I am her father and all. I just couldn't wait to have Niraya in my arms once again when she comes this Christmas.

°°°°°

If you haven't noticed I've used King Back(viner) to play as Tyson :) don't know why but how is this chapter?

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee