(2)

Edited.

Chapter Two: New He, New Rules

Beautiful

"Oh No! No! No!" I hiss under my breath as soon I open my eyes to complete darkness, I could not find any source of light. When I did it was either broken into pieces or just refused to switch on, I then spot a little light coming from under what seemed like a door.

Banging my fists against the door loudly "please let me out!" I sob but never stop my banging on the wooden door. I hear
footsteps coming towards the door, I quickly rush to the spot I had previously woken up from not sure who might come through the door.

"Get up!" A deep voice demands, I stay in the same spot scared to get up "bitch I said Get The Fuck Up!" he demands again but this
time he stood in front of me, what do I say or do because he was very intimidating and had a hard glare on me. Snatching me up roughly I get pushed out the door.

We walk into a office like room behind the stair case that we had just came down from a few minutes prior. It was a neat
office, no papers scattered around which confused me somewhat don't know why but it just did. Maybe I found it too clean to belong to a kidnapper or murderer.

"Yea... Sort it out Ashley... Okay... Set it up for two o'clock... Bye" the baritone from when I was taken said into his phone with a person named Ashley. He turns as soon as he hangs up and stares me up and down then shakes his head in disappointment. I bow my head looking at my semi dirty high top Converse: All Star sneakers as if they had something interesting about them.

The door behind me is closed, glancing behind me I realise that it was just me and this guy in front of me. I smell his cologne meaning he was either near me or his cologne was that intoxicating from wherever he was standing.

"I'm gon' lay down sum rules for' ya, understand?" he spoke "w-what r-rules?" I stutter not
daring to look up at him and receive a look of disgust or disappointment because of my appearance. He chuckles "ya in ma house na' so since it's a new house to ya there are rules ta'
be followed" he shrugs and takes a seat on the edge of his desk, about to speak and possibly beg for him to let me go I hear him
speak up "and don't try that beggin' shit with me either" biting the inside of my cheeks I
don't let a tear slip.

"Ya listening?" I nod but don't look at him "look up when I'm talkin' to ya an' use yo damn words actin' like ya a damn
mute" he groans staring hard at me but do you think I looked up or moved an inch? Nope! I was going to stand still and make no type of movement.

"Ya gon' need to abide by these rules or Beautiful you'll be far from being that not like you close to being beautiful anyways..." he offends me but I say nothing at all, this guy just made me shiver and not in a good way. I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible, so he better hurry up with those rules he is talking about.

Clearing his throat "Rule number one: You'll only call me sir, master, boss or dad-" I cough loudly before he could finish off the word. No way was I calling him master like we on
some Fifty Shades of Grey movie or boss and that last word he could forget about hearing it come from these full lips of mine.

He glares hard at me but continues "as I was sayin' Rule number two try ta run well yo ass might end up like ya fam...
Dead!" my head shot up staring at him intensely, ignoring my gaze "Rule number three you are MINE nobody else's got that?" I stay silent when he clears his
throat "y-yes" looking down again "Rule number four its pretty simple whatever I want you provide no questions asked"
with that he got up from the desk and walked to the door behind me.

He pulls me with him as he walked out the office "don't try no smart shit" I feel him look down at me and we walked up the stairs but thank the Lord I didn't have to go back into that dark room again.

Kevin

I told her the rules and everything so she should know what to do and what not to do but what she didn't know was that during the day she would work here at my house and from eight at night she has to be at the strip club.

I was currently on the phone with my PA Ashley talking about the magazine and my appointments. I walk into my bedroom laying down in after I showed that girl her new bedroom, I call her that girl
because she isn't worthy to be called Beautiful. She isn't Beautiful to me like these other niggas claimed her to be. Beautiful from far but far from beautiful, you get it?

"Kevin what do you think?" Ashley interrupted my train of thought, I clear my throat "Ash we'll talk in the morning" I hang up before she could protest. I undress out of my black slack
pants, white button up, black tie and Armani shoes. With a sigh I jump in bed but stare up at
the ceiling "gotta hit up the trap in the morning" I mentally remind myself before I switch off my bedside lamp and fall asleep. I just hope that she doesn't do anything that could lead to her being killed. By me,personaly because I'd like to send her eight feet under. Just two more feet wouldn't be bad at all.

°°°°°

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee