Bonus Chapter (3)

👏👏👏👏 Y'all are amazing 😁😄 thanks for the reads, votes and comments I really appreciate it. Check out my other books 'Wrong Way', 'Mine' & 'Revenge' please.

Anywho here is another bonus.

Not Edited.

Chapter Sixteen: The Life Of Lindsey & John Black

Pacing their living room floor after escaping death by a bullet "John tell me you have the money, I hate owing a man like Ghost money” Lindsey rants as her husband payed no attention to her "I'll pay him back as soon as I get payed for services Beautiful will have to fulfill once we get her" he smokes his blunt looking at the black TV screen.

Lindsey pauses for a moment "what do you mean 'services Beautiful will have to fulfil once we get her back' John what did you do?" John looks at his wife "something I should have done a long time ago to make sure we didnt have to pay any money" he states.

It git quiet between them, Lindsey having a heart battle about what her husband said while John was leaned back into hos busted up black sofa smoking his life away thinking of a way to get Beautiful back and stalling on Mr Reigns -another well known drug dealer- while he got her back to pay for their debt in sex.

The couple sat in the kitchen as slow classic rnb songs played "woman this plan is great and you know it is all we have to do is pay Ghost back, get Beautiful and ship her off to Mr Reign for a month then we get her back anf do the same thing again. Easy" John explains to his skeptical wife.

She shook her head "I can do it, I won't let you drag our daughter into this again John, I'm sure she's living in a hell hole waiting for us to go and get her not sell her to the next drug dealer we meet" "you know sometimes I wish Beau wasn't our daughter, lil miss thick and I'm sure pretty sweet too" John provoked his wife "I wonder how she is in bed" he fake wonders to get his wife angry.

She snaps her head in his direction "John she is a lil girl, who doesn't know how to cater to a mans sexual fantasies like me. Trust I know" she smirks at her husband as he lets out a amused chuckle.

He looks at Lindsey "your pussy loose and outdated, men want that tight shit nit what you think you got going on in between your legs" she groans and mumbles a few curse words.

Why would her own husband compare her to a lil girl who was shy, quiet and most probably didn't know what to do in the bedroom while she knew every trick in the book, knew what she wanted and how she wanted and had more experience.

She had slept with a few guys just to maintain their drug lifestyle and she'd be damned if Beau tried to get any of the men she had been eyeing for a long ass time -including Mr Reign- too.

Lindsey smacks her teeth "get her back and I'll teach her some things" she said with a slight attitude, she wanted to beat her ass before she did anything. She was going to beat the ugliness onto her that way no man looked her way like they usually did when she walked by with her mother.

John hides the smirk on his face as he sees his wife riled up and possed off that she was banging the pots and pans against anything she could find as she started preparing dinner for the two.

John excuses himself from inside the kitchen, into the living room picking up his phone and dialing Mr Reign, his newest supplier.

Clearing his throat as the phone was answered after six rings "you got my package?" "I'll have it as soon as I get my money for her, you know the deal Mr Reign" Mr Reign chuckles "okay... don't fuck up John or I won't be as nice as Ghost" with that the call was ended.

Few months later

"John really?" Lindsey rushes to her husband as he stumbles into the house beaten up badly "qhat the fuck happened to you?" she helps him onto the couch.

He breaths in "we have to go and get Beautiful sooner than we thought" Lindsey clicks her tongue, she was happy when they stopped talking about Beau and how she'd be in bed a few months ago now they were back at it again.

John pushes her off him as he tries to stop the bleeding from his right ribcage, that had been stabbed. Placing a whole of pressure onto the open wound "get a needle, cold water, cotton, bandages and Hennessey" John orders his wife.

She goes and gets everything that he asked for, he drinks a shot of Hennessey then starts to clean the knife wound, gets the cotton and pouring some of the alcohol on it to clear it from getting any infections, he stitches himself and wrapped the bandage around his ribs. Something he was used to doing every other weekend.

°°°°°

It sucks (╯︵╰,) but let me know what y'all think (∩_∩)

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee