(24)

Edited.

Chapter Twenty-Four: I Got You Kev

Standing in front of her body mirror she takes a look at all her bruises, cuts and nasty carved in words that were put there by Beautiful, although she had been the one betraying Beautiful she never thought that Beautiful had the courage to beat her into a whole month long  coma.

But with Erik and Ashley by her side now, no longer in fear of losing the most important people in her life. She stares at the figure behind her in the mirror "you good baby?" his voice said softly as he caresses her shoulders making his hands move down the sides of her body reaching her waist "yea I can't wait to find that bitch, beat her to a pulp and then leave her to die" she spat.

Since she had woken up from her coma, she had a new mentality and a new attitude. No one would be messing with her behind her back anymore because she'd make sure they feared her.

The man behind her lowly chuckled at his 'main' chick, well that's what she thought because Jay don't love these hoes especially when they not loyal to those they call their friends or family. She looks back at him "we in this together right?" she runs her freshly manicured nails along his hardened chest "yea" he looks down at her with a smirk.

Jay had to set his plan in motion, start taking care of the people that hurt Beautiful in any type of way and here lil miss Asia stood totally oblivious of what was happening in front of her.

Dropping to her knees she made sure to pleasure him unlike any other girl would have in his past, she wanted to rock his world and keep the title of being 'main chick' of the right hand of the
most known dealer around.

Kevin

I look up and see my baby mama walking down the stairs in a pink and white maxi dress with gold gladiator sandals "where
ya' goin'?" I was being really nosey right now "out" she smirks "don't make me get up from this couch Beau" I warn with a smirk on my face too "boy please" she grabs her Gucci handbag but I had the keys to her car. Let's see how she will leave.

She looks through the handbag for anything that could be missing "you seen my car keys?" "nope" I pop the 'p' sound, with a sigh she turns to me "Kev stop playing I gotta go" she groans "where you going?" I had nowhere to be cause I was sick as shit "ugh I'm going to the mall" I shake my head "not anymore baby girl" I turn my head to watch some movie playing.

Beau whined and whined but I tuned her whining ass out "Kev lemme go please" she begs "nah you good right here wit' yo pregnant self" still looking at the
television screen "fine I'll find another ride then!" she spat going through her handbag once again "looking for this?" I smirk "you so damn annoying you bit-" I got up and back her up against the wall.

I was having an inner battle with myself when that word almost slipped out her mouth, I was a lot of things but a bitch was not one of them "I dare you to finish that word" I stare down at her, her breathing picks up and she looks everywhere else except for me "I thought so, na' you gon' stay yo' pregnant ass in dis house an' loo' afta' ya sick man" I left her and walked up the stairs to our bedroom.

Beautiful

Kevin irks my nerves for real, sometime I wish I could suffocate his ass and wait a couple of hours before I bring him back to life. He even got me cursing for crying out loud.

Would it be wrong to say that when he had me all up against the wall I got turned on? I don't think so. With his damn mood
swings a girl ain't get no type of release in a while since he saying 'its not good for the baby' nigga please it will be good for me though.

As I was about to walk up the stairs there's a knock at the door.
I walk towards it while looking for something to beat a nigga a as if they thought they were about to kill a bitch in broad daylight. I open the closet by the
door and grab a hanger, ey its still something useful.

Opening the door with the hanger in front of me I find the annoying duo Ty and Chris well Chris was the most annoying between the two "what y'all niggas want?" I huff putting the hanger away "what was yo short ass goin' ta do wit' that damn hanger, suffocate me?" Chris jokes but I send a glare his way making Ty chuckle "we came ta see Kev" Ty answers.

Nodding I stand at the bottom of the stairs "KEVIN YO ANNOYING PET AND TY ARE HERE!" I turn to the guys with a smile on my face and walk into the kitchen "I ain' no pet" Chris hisses "could have fooled me" I state nonchalantly, before he could throw another line at me Kevin walked into the kitchen with a frustrated look on his face "ya' ain' need ta' yell damn!" I shot him a 'I don't give a fuck what you think' look and walked out.

Running into Ty "my bad ma" he chuckles "no problem Ty, he in the kitchen with the nasty dog" I cringe at the thought of Chris and walk to the living to look for my keys and phone but the nigga took them with him "he too damn smart for his own good sometimes" I groan and plop down on the white couch which
he totally banned me from sitting on.

I look through some YouTube movies that I could watch when I came across a few of Tyler Perry stage plays such as
Madea's Neighbours From Hell, What's Done In The Dark and Madea Gets A Job. I think of which one I'd like to watch but
I finally pick Madea's Neighbours From Hell I hook it up to the television so that I had a bigger screen and I didn't have to hold onto my phone. I walk back into the kitchen to grab some Lays chips, sour gummy worms, orange juice and some extra candy "what ya think ya doing?" Kevin decided to ask "getting some stuff to eat, duh" I walk over to where he was about to get a glass "excuse me" I said
politely but his big self didn't budge "Kevin please move" I asked one last time.

Taking in a much needed deep breath "keep your damn glass I don't want it" I turn to wall out but he pulls me back to him "are you mad at me?" he had the sad looking eyes and pouty lips but
thankfully I wasn't going through his mood swings "yes now let go punk" I pushed him off and grabbed my stuff and went back to the living, sat on the same damn white couch and pressed play for the movie/play to start "I might even leave a
few dirt spots on this bitch" I mumble, opening my orange juice and 'accidentally' spilled some on it "oopsie daisy" he'll think twice about messing with me next time!

Crumbs, juice, sugar and a chocolate smudge had decorated the white couch so perfectly by the time I got done watching the play and I might have used some of the juice that came from a strawberry to write my name on it. Oh well not my problem.

°°°°°

Vote
Comment
Add To Library
Share
Follow

@PorshaBee