«01»

"Lenny, what's the answer to this!" Mrs. Snutz shouted gaining attention of all the kids in class.

"It's Penny ma'am, but the answer is r= 2xy." Penny answered the old gray wrinkly woman. Penny was caught once again not knowing the answer to another problem as she was too busy day dreaming.

"Wrong, Lenny! I suggest you focus more on my teaching than looking outside." Mrs. Snutz spoke making the class erupt in laughter.

Penny slid down her chair covering her face up with her arm as she was now a laughing stock of the classroom. Penny kept her head down the rest of the class time as she could hear the other kids whispering and laughing at her.

ring. ring.

The bell rung ending 4th period and starting lunch. With a groan Penny slid her books off the desk and into her bag as she threw it over her shoulder. Making her way out the classroom door Penny could see her three best friends waiting for her.

"Hi Em, Jake, Quil." Penny engulfed each one of them into a hug.

"Neneh!"
"P!"
"Pen!"

Penny smiled at her nicknames the boy's have given her. She giggled at them making her pearly whites noticeable. Jake wrapped his arm arm around her head and gave her a nuggy that messed up her hair.

"Jake, stop." Penny whined as she quickly fixed her hair with her hand. The boys were all now laughing as they made their way to the lunchroom. Even though Penny never really talked during class or to anybody at all. She was always seen laughing and messing around with the three boys.

As they grabbed their lunch they quickly went and sat down at their table that was across from the "Cult" as Jake, Embry, and Quil say. Penny just tells them they are just a group of guys who decided to workout and possibly have used steroids.

"So Neneh what are you doing after school today?" Embry asked as he was digging into his little smokeys.

"I don't know. Probably going adventuring in the forest again, why?" Penny answered. Penny loved the forest she loved the animals and plants she finds. The forest always brought a bit of piece to her and it also has amazing sceneries.

"Well Jake here invited his "girlfriend" Bella over." Quil put air quotes around girlfriend as he nudged Jake in the shoulder making him blush in embarrassment.

"Awe that's so cute!" Penny cooed at Jake as he flung a smokey at her but missing her in the process. "I'll come because I will like to meet this so called "girlfriend"." Penny air quoted girlfriend just like Quil had done before making the group bust into laughter how Jake was quite embarrassed.

The laughters were loud and it made the group of boys, the cult, sitting across from the dynamic four listen in on them.

"So Jakey does this so called "girlfriend" have an actual last name and is an actual real life being?" Penny poked at Jake making him swat her hand away.

"Yes she does. It's Bella Swan and she's Charlie Swan's daughter." Jake said as he stood tall in his seat. Penny's eyes were wide on how Jake was not the least bit afraid of Charlie Swan. He was the sheriff of Forks and could easily send Jake to jail by any reason he really wanted.

"Oh fantastic Jake, you got yourself a sheriff's daughter. Real great. A+. Please tell me how this goes." Embry sassed putting his arm around Penny and pulling her into a side hug. Jake did nothing but roll his eyes at his friends as they kept teasing and making fun of him.

"Haha. Very funny. At least I can get a girl to actually hang out with me." Jake barked at the boys quieting their laughter but not Penny's. Oh no, it only made her laugh even more on how quiet the boys got after that statement.

"Actually I can too. Ol' Penny here hangs with me quite often." Embry smirked at his now success of hanging with a girl.

"Penny hangs with all of us, dumbo." Quil intervened as he thumped Embry.

"Penny doesn't count either. No offense Penny but you're practically like one of us." Jake gestured towards the three guys she calls her best friends.

"Oh geez Jake no offense at all." Penny spoke with a roll of her eyes.