«08»

Penny woke up around 1 am in the morning, she assumed anyway. The room was dark making her alarm clock the only thing lighting up the small room.

Groans escaped Penny's lips as she could feel a weird substance starting to make her way up her stomach and towards her throat. Realizing what the substance actually was Penny dashed towards her bathroom.

Penny was trying her best to hold her puke in her mouth as long as she can so her dinner wouldn't cover her whole entire floor. Slamming the door open and pushing the toilet seat up.

Penny slouched over as the vomit left her mouth. Gripping the side of the toilet rather hard she kept vomiting. She would only stop to flush the toilet and it was like after that had flushed away more vomit would find it's way climbing up her throat again.

Penny puked for two hours straight until she soon fell asleep on the floor next to the toilet.

Waking up on a cold hard floor was something Penny didn't remember fully. Unwrapping her arms from around the toilet Penny sat up slowly as her stomach was in pain. Slowly standing up dizziness hit her hard making her stumble back a bit before catching her towel railing and letting her eyes readjust.

Penny felt weak and disgusting. The thought of school never hit Penny's mind as she started her warm bath. Sitting on the toilet Penny tried to rake through her brain to see how she ended up cuddling the toilet. Seeing as the bath was now full and warm she stripped from her clothes and slowly slid her way in.

Smiling in the bath Penny let her muscles and body relax to the heat. She felt calm and peaceful. Her stomach seemed to be a bit happier now with her choice of the bath. She let a small smile form on her face as she closed her eyes.

Soon enough Penny fell asleep in her bath. Penny slumped down a bit farther into the bath, she was sleeping but her head was still above the water letting her breathe just find.

Not twenty minutes into the bath Penny woke up when she heard her phone playing "Souja Boy" from her bed stand. Quickly washing her body and hair Penny got out and wrapped a towel around her chest. Having one hand on the towel and the other on her phone Penny could see it was around twelve in the afternoon and Paul Lahote had texted her at least twenty different times and called her about thirteen times as well.

Confused on why he was calling or even having her number Penny decided to text back. She sent a "?" as she was a bit confused. Why was Paul Lahote texting her? Couple of minutes later Penny got a text from Paul.

PENNY YOU'RE ALIVE!!! ~ Paul

Penny was confused to say the least. Alive? Of course she was alive why wouldn't she be? Penny was about to respond until Paul's phone number popped up on the screen indicating he was calling her. Penny debated if she should answer or not but she soon slid the screen over as she answered.

"Hello?"

"Penny! Where are you? Are you okay? Do you need help? Penny speak to me please. Pen--"

"Paul if you quit asking so many questions and talking so fast I would be able to talk."

"Oooo she got you." Penny heard the voice in the background that sounded nothing like Paul's. He had to be a friend of Paul's as it was a masculine's voice and not a feminine one. Next thing she heard was an "Ouch!" before Paul's voice came back to the phone.