Should We Abandon The Plan?

"Hermione, I think we should abandon the plan. If Remus went that hard, Sev and Sirius will go just as hard, if not harder. ." I say.

"Yeah, but I think it's a little too late." Harry says.

"Same here." Hermione says.

"Hermione Sage! Harry James! Alexis Marie! Get to our quarters now!" I hear Sev yell. I jump and look around until I see Hermione and Harry looking at the fireplace in horror. I notice Sev's head in the fireplace.

"You guys did it didn't you?" I ask while we walk to their quarters slowly.

"Maybe..." They both say. We reach the door to their quarters and go in after taking a deep breath. Sev, Remus, Dad, Mom and Sirius are sitting there glaring. I start backing out slowly, discreetly pulling Hermione and Harry with me.

"Do. Not. Take. Another. Step." Dad says.

"Yes sir. " we all say.

"Anyone want to explain why the exact same thing that happened to Remus's room happened to Severus and Sirius's rooms?" Dad asks, without a twinkle in his eye. All three of us rush to explain.

It ended up like it would be if the Weasley twins were explaining themselves.

"Well, we planned this when we first got back here." Hermione starts.

"Alexis called dibs on Remus so Hermione and me had you two." Harry says, gesturing toward Sev and Sirius.

"Who did whose room? We know that Alexis did Remus." Mom says sternly.

"I had Sirius." Hermione says.

"I had Sev." Harry says.

"I am doing the same thing I did when Alexis did hers. They're all yours Boys." Dad says. Hermione and Harry don't put up much of a fight as they are taken into separate rooms.

15 minutes later, Harry comes out with a tear stained face, soon followed by Hermione.

"I'm sorry I got you guys in trouble, but at least it's over now, right?" I ask.

"Not all over." Mom says.

"What!?" We all exclaim at the same time.

"You lied and for that you are all having a trip over my knee right now." Mom says.

"But, Mommmm...." We whine.

"Hermione and Harry, go to separate corners. Alexis come here." Mom says. They obey quickly, but I shake my head no.

"One.."

"Two..."

"Three...."

"Four....."

"What are you counting to?" I ask.

"I'm adding.. Right now you have eight extra swats. You should probably come over here now." Mom replies.

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

"I'm sorry Mommy.." I blubber. She pulls me up and hugs me. I switch spots with Hermione.

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

I hear mom comforting her and then it is Harry's turn.

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

We all get comforted and then we have a family night.

"Time to go back to your dorms. School starts tomorrow." Dad says. We agree and go to Gryffindor tower and straight to bed.