No Partying!!!!

Readers: My idea for this chapter came from 3 people; @TyNaybiaLynasia @AlexisLee097, and renesmeecullen2 (who gives me a lot of ideas, without me giving them due credit). I mashed their Ideas together. Here we go......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, Dad, can me and Alexis go to Gryffindor Tower for the night?" Hermione asks.

"No. You two are grounded for slipping grades and for being out after curfew." Mom says.

"Ugh!" I say as I stomp away.

"Get back here! We weren't done talking!" Dad says. I stomp back.

"You need to stop stomping and listen." Dad says.

"Sorry." I mumble. Dad explains that we will be ungrounded on Sunday, which is in 2 days. Me and Hermione share a glance saying that we will talk later.

"Can we leave now?" Hermione asks politely once they are done talking about rules. Mom nods. We practically run off to my room.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask.

"I think so. Are you thinking we sneak out and then sneak back in before Mom or Dad notices?" she asks. You see, I've rubbed off on her. Just a little.... or a lot!

"Exactly!" I say, a little too loudly, because Mom pops her head in and says we better not be making plans.

"We aren't." we say simultaneously. She leaves us to continue doing what she just told us not to do. Soon, we have what we think is a flaw-proof plan in place. After Mom and Dad go to bed, we are going to Gryffindor Tower for the night, and we are getting up early to come back so it seems like we slept here. We part ways to pack a little bag and shrink it so it'll fit in our pockets.

"Goodnight girls. It's bedtime."Dad says. We nod and go act like we are going to sleep. Soon, I hear their bedroom door close and I wait until Hermione comes into my room to leave quietly. We successfully make it up to the Gryffindor Tower and we are partying hard and are drinking fire whiskey when Dad barges in, grabs the alcohol out of my hand and gives the rest of a room a look that says to go to bed. Harry and Ron are too drunk to make it up the stairs and they come tumbling back down, making the four of us start laughing hysterically. Dad swats all four of us, making us temporarily sober immediately. He levitates us down to our quarters due to our drunken state, and explains that since it is nearly 1:30 in the morning, Ron will sleep in our quarters and we will call Mrs. Weasley tomorrow. We all are sent to bed with sticking charms that only let us up for the bathroom and that won't let us go anywhere else. I fall asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!" I hear being bellowed through our quarters. I groan because of my headache. I get up and go to the kitchen, meeting the other three on the way.

"We bloody f***ed up this time." Ron mumbles.

SWAT SWAT

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU DRINK ALCOHOL AND THEN CURSE LIKE THAT! APOLOGIZE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! WE ARE GOING HOME AND YOU ARE GETTING THE SLIPPER!" Mrs. Weasley yells. all four of us wince because of our headaches.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused." Ron says miserably.

"It's fine. Your mother will take care of it." Dad says, and Mom nods.

"Can we go back to bed now?" I groan.

"No. You are going to eat, and then we will discuss punishments." Mom says.

"Can't that wait!?" I snap.

SWAT SWAT

"Oww..." I whine.

"Sit and eat. NOW!" Dad says, adding the last part when we don't obey. We sit and eat slowly. When we finish, we all go to Dad's personal study. I zone out until I hear the word punishment.

"Your punishment is as follows: Hermione and Alexis, you are grounded an extra 2 weeks and Harry, you will be joining them for two weeks. You all will be writing a 2 foot essay on dangers of alcohol and over consumption of it. You also will be getting a spanking. Harry and Hermione go get in separate corners and Alexis, come here." he says. We all slowly obey. 

He pulls me over his knee and bares my bottom.

"Not bareeeeee!" I beg.

"Yes. You drank while underage and snuck out while you were grounded." he said. With that, he started. I feel the hair brush on my bottom before he raises it for the first smack.

SWATSWATSWATSWATSWAT X 6

SWATSWATSWATSWATSWAT come 5 hard swats.

 "I'm sorry!" I cry. He rights my clothing and then pulls me into a hug. He does the same to the others, and then we are sent to take a nap and then start our essays. The rest of the day goes uneventfully.