Chapter 1✨

Zena P.o.v

"Zena baby wake up it's time to get up and ready for school." My daddy said shaking me up. Sitting up on the bed I groaned staring at the floor which made my daddy laugh.

"Daddy can I please stay home I'm tired." I said whining. He laughed shaking his head.

"Baby girl we go through this every morning you need to go to school and besides your almost done anyway." He said which made me roll my eyes because it's the end of Thanksgiving break and It's our first day back.

Sighing I got out the bed and headed to the bathroom. Putting on my music the first song that came on was Nicki Minaj x Shanghai.

8 mil on that new thing, tied up like my shoe string

Ain't fucking with you bitch niggas, and that's real rap but I do sing

Make room when I come by, ain't speaking, I'm dumb high

Just heard niggas got jokes, it's a matter of time before one dies

'Cause them dudes out and them two's out, all sixes like school's out

Niggas know when they talk slick that I'm winter fresh, they'll get chewed out

'Cause them dudes out and them two's out, all sixes like school's out

Niggas know when they talk slick that I'm winter fresh, they'll get chewed out

Their shit ain't regular rich, so they end up in a ditch

I'm not a regular bitch, so when niggas see me, they jump on my dick

He not a regular shooter, so when you see me, salute-a

Ain't got a knife in my hand, but I'm choppin' it up with some niggas from Cuba

I rapped into my toothbrush while trying to brush my teeth.

Once done with the mini performance in my bathroom I walked in my closet with an outfit in my head.

I decided to wear my black Tupac sweater some high waisted jeans and wheat timbs a typical outfit.

Walking into the kitchen I saw my dad sitting at the table while my mom was cooking breakfast.

"Morning." I said out of respect. She turn around and smiled at me.

"Well good morning baby girl." She said. I sat in the chair and gave a polite smile.

After I ate the food my mom cooked I headed to my car which was a Toyota Camry.

Cutting on my car I waited till it warmed up before I backed out the driveway.

15 minutes later I made it to school with about 30 minutes to spare. Walking into the Cafeteria I decided to get a blueberry muffin and strawberry yogurt. Sitting at a random table I started to eat my food while reading a book on wattpad.

I was so into my book I didn't know there were people next to me until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Looking up I mentally rolled my eyes when I noticed it was Jermaine and Jamal my twin cousins off my father side. I hate these two with a passion I know you not suppose to feel that way with family but they are some fake people. When they are around their basketball friends their fake but with family they wanna be buddy buddy. Nope. I ain't with the fake shit.

"Hi how may I help you two?" I asked. They looked at each other and smirked.

"What you can help us with is explaining why the hell your fatass is eating when we all know you should cut down on a few meals." Jamal said while his basketball buddies except Quan laughed. I find it funny they say all these hurtful things like it suppose to hurt MY feelings so with that being said I kindly got up and throw my stuff away.