Chapter 13✨

Zena p.o.v/ Tiana and Taylor up top.

I was woken out my sleep due to my phone ringing looking at the time I saw that it was almost 11. I grabbed my phone and saw my dad calling. I quickly picked up the phone.

My OG👨: My Princess I miss you.

Me: Hey dad I miss you too. Do you really have to be gone for two weeks?

My OG👨:Yes girl I gotta get my money. Anyway has your Mother come back to the house yet?

Me:No I haven't seen her since the last time she's been here.

My OG👨: That damn woman.. Okay baby girl tell me what your plans are for today.

Me: Well Marcus you know who that is and Quan a boy who is bestfriends with Marcus are coming over because we have a project in Human Anatomy and Physiology.

My OG👨: Oh you did say something about a project on Wednesday what do y'all have to do?

Me:We have to make a model of the human body out of anything we wanted. We decided to do it in Candy.

My OG👨: Alright babygirl send me a picture of it when y'all are done I want to see.

Me:Okay old man.

We continued to talk until he had to go and meet up with his client.

Hanging up the phone I sighed sadly. I know for a fact I'm going to miss my dad.

I got out the bed and went into my bathroom and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done with that I grabbed my phone to check the weather and it's cold which surprise me.

Going into the closet I grabbed a black long sleeve shirt a pair of jeans and my black timbs. I grabbed a hoodie and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Deciding on something simple I grabbed some waffles and heated that up.

I ate my food and started to clean up around the house since I was bored.

Grabbing my phone and keys and things I got in the car and decided to go visit my Granny.

With a short drive I made it there. I grabbed my things and knocked on the door. I step back some and waited for someone to come unlock the door. I saw it was Taylor.

"Lil Bit how are you? What you doing round here on a Sunday?" Taylor ask looking like somebody granddaddy.

"Boy move I came here to visit Granny. " I said pushing Taylor out my way.

"Damn you don't show me no love. " He said.

"You ain't show me no love yesterday but it's all good cuz Amara my boo I ship y'all." I said. Going straight to the kitchen where I smell food cooking.

"Hey Granny." I said my Granny turn around and smiled at me.

"Awe my Zena." She said while I kiss her cheek.

"Granny what you cooking?" I asked cause I'm always hungry for food.

"I'm cooking Grits, Eggs, Sausage, Hash, and Biscuits." She said.

"Yum. Do you mind if I have some? All I had was Waffles." I asked.

"Sure baby you know that you don't have to ask for anything. I damn well know your parents ain't let you leave out the house hungry." She said which made me smile.

"Well Daddy had to go out of town for two weeks for a client and as for your daughter....." I started to tell her everything that happen for the past week.