Chapter 28✨

Zena p.o.v

Waking up a lil early than I usually do I washed up to the sink and brush my teeth and stuff. I pulled out my outfit which was White T-shirt, Grey Leggings, and Tan Ugh Boots. I put my hair into a messy bun. Going into the vanity in my room I started my makeup. Just light stuff to cover my eye since the swelling went down on my eye and lip.

Once done with my makeup I went over to my dads room and got him up since he wakes up this time.

Knocking on the door I walked in anyway. My dad was laying on the bed.

"Dad Dad." I said shaking him he sucked his teeth and sat up.

"Fuck. I woke up late?" He asked.

"No daddy you good. I woke up early this round the time you wake up. Good Morning though." I said kissing his cheek.

"Okay. Good Morning Princess let me go get dress for work." He said.

Walking out I headed for the kitchen and pulled out stuff to make breakfast.

Once I was done all together I made. Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, and Sausages.

I made enough for Daddy, Marcus, and me. Waiting for pops to come down I began to wash all the dishes so it wouldn't be too much when I come home.

Wrapping Marcus food up. I put me and Dad food on the table with syrup and forks.

"Dad's breakfast is ready." I called out. He came down moments later.

So ate and talked for a while. Even though I was gone for a short time I really miss my daddy.

By the time we was finish eating and things it was time for both of us to go. He left and soon after I heard Marcus honk his horn.

Grabbing his food and my bookbag I grabbed a hoodie out the mini closet by the closet. I walked out and locked the door.

Walking to his car he had the door open for me already I got in and he closed the door and got back into the car.

"Here Peanut its breakfast in there for you." I said handing him his food.

"Thank you Babygirl. Can I get my kiss?" He asked. Leaning over I gave him his kiss. Pulling away I put on my seat belt.

_______________________________________

"Zena." Marcus said surprise. Laughing I got out the car and grabbed my bookbag.

"What?" I asked innocently. Laughing some more I closed his car door and waited for him to get to my side.

"You always preaching about people cussing in front of you and then you just finishing having a cussing fest in my car. I'm appalled." He said coming to my side. Grabbing his hand we walked into the building.

"I can't help it it's Nicki." I said pouting.

"Yeah need to watch your mouth it's filthy." He said sounding like one of those old grannies.

Smiling we continue to joke around until we made it to the Cafeteria. Going to our usual table I saw it was alot more people there then it usually is.

"Why all them people over there Marcus?" I asked.

"I dont know why if we walk pass they might not recognize us." He said both us made a sharp turn and headed to another table.

Sitting down at a empty table we laughed cause I heard my loud cousin.

"ZENA I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING." Tiana yelled out. I started to laugh when she started to argue with an administrator about her language.