Chapter 15✨

Marcus p.o.v

Coming into the house I had the biggest smile on my face. I walked into the livingroom where my mother was watching TV. Sitting on the couch I laid my head on her shoulder.

"So I take that your Carnival date went well?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"She said yeah to being my girlfriend." I said. My momma smiled.

"Hmm I see you boy. You didn't tell me you was gonna ask her out. But there is some Rotel I left in the pot for you. " She said. I hopped up and speed to the kitchen and made my Rotel with some Doritos.

I was eating making my seconds and my momma yelled out to me.

"Police and Ambulance out side." She said from the porch.

"That's weird." I said. I walked on the porch I saw them at somebody house almost by Zena's.

"Come on let's walk closer." My momma said closing the door. When we walk closer I saw they where in front of Zena house. When I saw them pull her out the house in a stretcher.

"Oh My God Zena." I heard my momma said I handed her the plate and ran over to them.

"Zena Zena Zena. What did you do to her?" I yelled out to her Momma Zena told me about her Mom and them earlier I know they did something.

"Sir please you have to stay back." The First Responder said to me

"That's my girlfriend I have to be with her. " I yelled out.

"Let him we have to go NOW." The lady said I quickly got in. I squeezed her hand which made her look over at me.

"You'll be okay Babygirl." I said rubbing her knuckles. Then she closed her eyes which scared the hell me.

"Is she okay. She just close her eyes." I asked the lady. They gave me sympathetic looks.

"Sir we are going to try all we can do to have her stable because she is bleeding internally and we have to get her to hospital before she bleeds out." The man said I try to calm down but a million of thoughts where running through my mind.

I saw her phone was on the floor by my feet. I picked it up. I didn't know who to call. My thoughts where all over the place. Her phone began to ring I saw her dad was calling. I quickly answered.

My OG👨: Babygirl I don't know why but something say call you. Are you okay?

Me: Mr. Thompson It's me Marcus and no she's not okay.

My OG👨: Marcus? What. What do you mean she's not okay what happen to my child.

Me: I don't know I drop her off home from our date we had today twenty minutes later me my mom heard police and Ems we go outside to see its in front of your home. I'm sorry to say this but we in the Ems now and the man said that she is internally bleeding she needs to get to the hospital before she bleeds out.

My OG👨 My baby. Lord please don't let nothing happen to my baby. Marcus I'm on my way there now I might be there in a hour or two because of the company plane. Just stay with my baby I'll call my parents and they'll see you at hospital.

Me:Okay.

All he did was cry on the phone before he hung up. I pulled her phone close to me. I still held on to her hand.  I had to call her cousins too. But we soon pulled up to the hospital.

To my protest I was led to the waiting area. I really wanted to be back there with her.

I pulled out my phone I called Taylor since I had his number.