Chapter 40✨

Zena p.o.v

"Alright Marcus thanks for defending me tonight it was appreciated." I said while we got out his car he parked in his yard and was gonna walk me to my house.

"Man that was nothing. No nigga putting they hands on you and thinking they getting away with that shit." He said getting mad all over again.

"It's over with they should know not to mess with us anymore." I said wrapping my arms around his waist while he wrap his arm around my neck.

"Zena I'm really sorry about everything. I honestly thought Jayda was my friend but I guess not. Everything that happen was my fault and I just want us to get back to how we been."Marcus said while I was looking at him.

"And we will get back to how we been like I said we gonna take it one day at a time. Mabey all this is a lesson we all slowly learning." I said.

Walking up my porch steps I gave Marcus a hug and wished him a good night. Unlocking the door I saw everything turned off so Daddy must be sleeping.

I gone straight into my bathroom to shower after tonight's activity I had to shower. After I was done with everything I wrapped my hair in my scarf and went to straight to sleep.

________________________________________

Well it was Monday morning and we all know what the talk of the school is.

Saturday Night.

I never been so damn ready to go home. Like I guess a video got out of the fight and it's like everyone knows all day people coming up to me about it and honestly it's pissing me off.

It was around lunch time and me and gang was sitting in our usual spot.

"I swear if I hear one more thing about You and that fight I'm going to spazz the hell out." Tiana said laying her head on Quan shouldered . I nodded in agreement cause it was tiresome.

Thankfully I went through the day. It was time to go home.

Pulling up into the driveway I saw my dad car and an unknown car in the yard. I got up to the door and unlocked it and walked into the house.

"Daddy im ho-". I started to say but heard shouting.

I took off in the direction of the noise and damn near scream at what I saw. It was two men holding my dad down and one just hitting him. I don't know what came over me but i just blacked the hell out.

I ran up on the one hitting my dad and started to swing on him.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I said just swinging on the man.

I heard my dad calling out to me but it was like words was just going over my head.

When I did come back to I was being hold back by my dad.

"Zena baby girl calm down." I heard him say chuckling. I was about to start swinging on him like how you getting held down and beat funny.

"Damn Zena you really did your uncle dirty." I heard from the side of me I sucked my teeth when I saw it was Uncle Brendan, Uncle Zillar and dads bestfriend Justin.

I shrugged away from dad mad as hell.

"Baby girl calm down it was just a prank." My dad said.

"Dad don't do that I really thought you was getting hurt. I'm so mad right now." I said with tears in my eyes walking away I went in my room and locked the door.

Rubbing my hands over my face I was trying not to cry because that honestly pissed me off. I really thought someone was hurting him.

"Mann." I said and the tears started to come out. I just grabbed my bed clothes and hopped in the shower.

Hey y'all I honestly don't have a excuse to why I ain't update. I know I know this update is alil short but this was just something until I figure out what the hell imma do with this book cause at this point I want to end it now. But Enjoy, Vote, and Comment. Peace✌️✌️