Chapter 33✨

Zena p.o.v

Around lunch time I got a call from a unknown number I didn't answer so it called back seconds later.

Me: Hello

Unknown: Hello is this Zena Thompson daughter of Zion Thompson?

Me:Who wants to know?

Unknown: Listen it's a simple yes or no.

Me: You call me not the other way around.

Unknown: This is Drone your dad knows who I am.

Me: Okay what does this have to do with me? Why are you calling me about him?

Unknown: Okay so you are his daughter?

Me: Obviously if I wasn't I would of been hung up the phone. So what is it that you need?

Unknown: Tell your father since the end of his deal wasn't made there will be consequences to those actions he made.

Me: You are a grown ass man calling my phone about another grown ass man you need to get your life together. If you want to get your point across call him your damn self.

Rolling my eyes I went to call my dad just to send the message anyway.

My OG👨: What the hell you want little girl?

Me: Some man name Drone just call asking if I was your daughter and told me to tell you that you didn't make the end of your deal consequences of your actions will be made. Should I be worried daddy?

My OG👨: No Babygirl everything will be fine. Just a misunderstanding with a client. Just have a good day at school princess.

Me:Okay Daddy you have a good day too.

Hanging up the phone I sat at the lunch table I wasn't even in the mood to eat.

Laying my head on the table I was tired as hell.

"Zena you alright?" Looking up I saw it was Quan who asked the question.

"Yeah I'm okay I just had to pass on a message for my dad and now I'm tired as hell." I said putting my head back on the table.

"Well Dexter coming over here." Tiana said and I heard her mumble something which me laugh. Sitting up I looked over at him.

"Miss Zena you didn't answer my text." Dexter said putting his hand on his chest like his feelings are hurt.

"What do you want boy?" I asked looking up at him.

"So we need to come up with a color so I can go shopping. I miss and tell my momma I had a date for prom and  she say I need to get my shit early." He said.

Looking him up and down I had the perfect color in mind for him.

"Wear all white. Everything white I just got a idea on what I want." I said smiling.

"Yeah I can fuck with the white." He said rubbing his hands together making the Stevie J face.

"Eww please get out my face with that face." I said while me and the girls laughed at him.

"Man whatever I gotta go back outside with my homeboys I'll be speaking to you later." He said leaning down giving me a hug and running back off to his friends.

"Awe y'all are so cute." Tiana petty ass said which made Amara giggle.

"Don't ever say no nasty shit like that again that's my bestie thou." I said doing the dance Patdlucky does.

"So y'all really only friends because girl." Tiana said fanning herself with a notebook. I laughed the girl is a trip.

"Yes really I consider him like a older brother you know. He's good to talk to and that's my dawg."I said. Dexter is really my bestie I don't see him no other way and vice versa.

"Zena why is Hassan looking down here girl." She said which made me roll my eyes.

I dont understand before me and Marcus started to date nobody was checking for me but as soon as I get in a relationship niggas been coming from left and right and now that we are broken up it's annoying now.

"I dont have time for Hassan today." I really don't like Hassan I feel he gives off a bad vibe.

"Well your about to have plenty of time because he wants your attention." Rolling my eyes I sighed and looked over at him.

He motion for me to come to him which I was not about to do if you thought I didn't like him I damn sure don't like his friends. He saw my facial expression. He got up and walk over to me.

"Zena can I talk to you outside real quick? Please." He asked. I sighed and got up. Giving my phone and bookbag to Tiana I got up and followed Hassan outside to the courtyard. We sat on one of the benches.

"So what is it we need to talk about Hassan?" I asked.

"When are you going to let me take you out Zena?" He asked.

"I'm not dating right now I just broke up with Marcus not even a whole week ago I can't be single?" I asked.

"That's not what I heard. You giving Dexter some play and I wanted some too." He said and I finally saw his true colors I knew I didnt like his ass for a reason.

"EXCUSE ME?" I said standing putting my hands on my hip.

"Don't you ever in your motherfucking life play with me like that again. That is my bestfriend and even if I was looking for another nigga it damn sure won't be you." I said angry boys are so immature and childish.

I guess I pissed him off because he got a grabbed on my arm like he's fucking crazy.

"Excuse you get the fuck off me your hurting my arm." I said trying to yank away from him.

"Zena you gotta learn not to talk to people a certain way okay. It's not very nice." Hassan said close to my face.

"Hassan get off m-." I was cut.

"YO Hassan what the fuck is you on get the fuck off her like that." Dexter said thank god for bestie. When he let me go he pushed me towards Dexter who kindly caught me.

"That bitch need to watch who she's talking to." He said.

"BITCH?" Dexter and I asked at the same time. I had to push a angry Dexter back.

"You better watch how you talk to my bestfriend if you know what's good for you. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I don't play about this one." Dexter said. All Hassan did was smirk.

"You think shit is a joke Ill really beat your ass and don't think twice about it." Dexter said I was really trying to hold him back all these people and nobody wants to help.

"Dexter stop come on I don't want you to get in trouble please. Your fucking sick Hassan don't speak to me no fucking more." I said mugging him.

"Will see." He said laughing walking away.

"Dexter please calm down alright I'm okay." I said.

"You sure you're okay because I could honestly go in there and beat that nigga ass real quick for you." He said.

"No you don't need to get in trouble think about Prom and Graduation I don't need you to get those taken away from you." I said. After some convincing I let him walk me back to the cafeteria.

"Oh before you go thank you for that I appreciate it." I said hugging him.

"Zena it's all good ain't no nigga gonna talk and put they hand on you all type of way." He said waving me off before walking away.

"All I'm going to say is fuck Hassan." I said to Tiana and Amara.

Hey y'all. I did not know what I was signing myself up for with this two chapter shit. I'm still gonna thug through it though. Vote, Comment, and Enjoy. Peace✌✌.