Chapter 2✨

Zena p.o.v

Walking into my first period which is Human Anatomy and Physiology with Mrs. Conner I absolutely love the class since it deals with a lot of stuff in the Medical field.

"Good Morning Zena how was your break?" Mrs. Conner asked me.

"Good Morning Mrs. Conner my break was great how was yours?" I asked smiling then she proceeded to tell me about her break with her husband and her son.

Once the Morning bell began to ring I headed to my seat and pulled out my notebooks and my textbook. Students began to pile in and I rolled my eyes at how loud the class started to get which was foolish since it's so early in the morning. I pulled out my phone and began to scroll on my Instagram timeline. The late began to ring so I put my phone away while Mrs. Conner got the class attention.

"Okay Christmas break is quickly approaching and since we are about done with the last unit instead of taking a test I wanted us to do a Project before dissecting our pigs." She said excitedly which made me scream in my head I hate projects especially group projects. Rolling my eyes I continue to listen to what she said.

"Now since I feel like being nice I'll let you all decide what groups you all want to be in and its a group of 3 and I want you all to make a human body and label it with anything you want as long as it not a hazard. Oh and it's due by next Monday since we begin to dissect on Tuesday." She said which had the class wilding.

"Alright calm down it's not that serious. Oh and pick people who actually do work." She said sitting down at her desk going on her computer. With a pout on my face, I looked around the classroom while everyone was getting into groups. I looked behind me and saw that Marcus and Quan partnered up and with a deep breath I got up and walked towards them.

"Hey excuse me do you mind if I work with y'all?" I asked shyly. They smiled and said no they don't mind and Marcus got a desk for me and put it so I was sitting between him and Quan.

"Y'all have an idea on what we wanna make this out of?" I asked.

"We can make it out of candy." Marcus said.

"Hey that is not a bad idea Marcus." I said smiling and Quan nodded his head agreeing with me.

"Okay can we exchange numbers for the project?" Marcus asked blushing which I found cute. Quan smirked and let out a chuckle.

"Okay." We exchange numbers. Getting my phone back I saw he saved it under Marcus which I'll have to change later. Then I gave my phone to Quan and he saved his number Brother💪 I smiled and put my phone up and just talked to them until the bell rung and what I find ironic was that all us have the same classes.

__________________________________________________________________

Finally its the end of the day I was lowkey ready to go home. Quickly walking through the halls I damn near cried out loud when I felt someone grab my arm. Turning around I saw that it was Quan.

"Hey Quan how can I help you?" I asked.

"I have practice today and my cousin needs a ride home and I was wondering if you can do me a huge favor and drop her off for me?" He asked. I nodded my head cause I know he would have helped me if the roles were reverse.

"She's in the Gym if you walk with me you could meet her and everything she is cool." He said. I said okay and followed him to the gym.

When we got into the gym majority of the basketball team was in there since they leave for practice ten minutes before school is over. He walked me over to a beautiful dark skin girl.