Chapter 31✨

Zena p.o.v

Dexter🤓🤣:Can I ask you something?

Hmmm I wonder what he had to ask me. Putting my things in my car I sat in the drivers to text him back.

Me: Where you at?

After waiting for a good five minutes I got a text back.

Dexter🤓🤣: My bad for texting back so late but I'm at the Burger King by the school.

Me: Alright Ill be there in 5

Putting on my seatbelt I pulled off and soon arrived at the Burger King. Getting out I grabbed my wallet out my bookbag and phone. Closing and locking my door I walked inside the Burger King.

Looking around I saw Dexter sitting in a corner. Walking to him I sat across from him.

"So what do you have to ask me?" I asked which cause him to look up from his phone.

"Well I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my date for prom but I wanna go as friends nothing more and nothing less." He said.

"Yeah I would love to. Since my original date acting crazy." I said rolling my eyes.

"Speaking of that what happen because different people told me different things but I don't want to hear from nobody but you myself." He said. He wasn't at lunch when it happen he had to leave early due to a doctor appointment.

"Somebody name Lexi had DM me a video of Marcus and Kay dancing up at Wayne's party. I was pissed due to the fact that we had a date that night and he cancel just to do 'prom' decorations if that's the case why are you at a party with another chick dancing on her if that was me I would of been all types of hoes and bitches. For right now I'm over him and the situation." I said shrugging.

"Well damn." Dexter said.

"Well I got a confession to make." Dexter said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"When people told me it was Kay he been dancing with I was pissed because me and her were talking so I guess that's dead." He said making my eyes widen.

"Well I'll be damn. I didn't really talk to her like that so I don't know her personal matters like that. You should have told me nugget head." I said laughing at the face he was making.

"First off all stop fucking playing with me. Second of all I thought you knew of that I want some food so let's order." He said which made me very happy. Getting up we both walk to the register.

Standing in line I was in my own lil world until it was our turn.

"Hi can I get a whopper with no Onions with Large Onion rings with a tea please." I smiled sweetly at the man. He nodded then looked at Dexter.

"I'll take the same." He said see I'm about to make Dexter my official bestie.

The man rung up our order and we paid and got our ticket. Standing on the side waiting for our drinks we started to goof around.

"Cousinnnnnnn." I heard and started to laugh cause I know it had to be Tiana. So I looked around I saw her sitting in one off those booths that goes around the restaurant. Holding up a finger to signal give me a second I grabbed my drink from the man and thanked him.

"I'm about to talk Tiana for a sec. do you wanna come with me or wait on the food." I asked.

"Either or is fine with me." He said.

Walking over to Tiana I saw the whole gang was here.

"Hey y'all." I said.

"Hey y'all my ass you didn't answer none of my calls or texts." Tiana said.

Pulling out my phone I saw I had two miss calls from her and a text her dramatic ass.

"I sorry boo my phone was on silent. I was with Dexter anyway he had to ask me something so now we are about to get something to eat." I said.

Tiana looked over at Dexter and started to smile.

"I swear Quan if I wasn't a loyal person." Tiana said which made me and Dexter laugh.

"Yeah what the fuck ever." Quan said which made me laugh harder.

"Taylor you fake." I said cutting my eyes at him.

"How I'm fake Zena how how." He asked.

"You ain't greet me your nerve." I said. He sucked his teeth.

"Hey Zena. Wassup my nigga." He said greeting me and Dexter.

"Order 239." I heard someone say looking up at Dexter he waved our ticket I got happy he walked over to get our food.

"Do y'all want to sit with us or...."Tiana asked.

"Uhh I don't know before we order our food me and Dexter were talking about something important so I'll ask him when he comes back." I said while he was walking back over towards the table.

Pulling him to the side little bit. I began to ask him the question.

"Hey do you want to sit back at our original table or do you wanna sit with my cousin and them. I understand if you don't want to though." I said.

"We can sit here if you want to." He said which cause me to smile.

Grabbing a chair we sat by Tiana and Quan. Pulling out my phone I text my dad and told my home I'll be out a lil late so he won't worry.

"I'm so ready for Prom like oh my god. " Tiana said excited Prom was April 15th which gave me plenty time to get a dress and stuff.

"Me too." I said smiling. I didn't want to go to prom by myself but it was good to know my friends and family will attend.

"Do you have an idea on what you want to wear?" Tiana asked.

"No me and Dexter got to plan on what colors and things like that since he's my date." I said.

"Awe that's so cute." Tiana said gushing.

"That's my bestfriend, that's my bestfriend." Dexter sung like Young Thug which made me laugh. Unwrapping my burger I took a bite of my burger and was about to cry. Nobody understands how much I love food.

We continued to eat and talk till everyone had to leave I gave Dexter a hug and told him to call me so we can go over everything tonight.

Heyyyyyyy. I just wanna say this book is slowly coming to a end because after I write a chapter mabey two more it be the prom chapter then I'll zoom towards graduation time and that'll be it. Enjoy, Comment, and Vote. Peace✌✌